Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Good Charlotte / The Story So Far / Set Your Goals / Four Year Strong / Hit the Lights / Big Jesus Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 8, 2016.

1. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Good Charlotte added "Hold On" and "Predictable" last night.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Did they drop any songs ?

3. Kristen

Regular

I'm still debating whether or not to go to the Houston date. I have no interest in the openers but GC was the first band that got me into this type of music and I've only seen them once at my first concert ever in 2004 (i think...whenever they toured with sum 41).

heymattrick likes this.
  4. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I like TSSF and FYS, but I don't know if I can get anyone to go to this with me and I don't care enough to go alone.

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Good Charlotte and Sum 41 love their black merch.

7. heymattrick

Sending my love

GEM37 and kidinthebushes like this.
  8. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Speaking of which, I could really stand for them to never, ever play any songs from Good Morning Revival ever again ever. Ever.

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

Not my favorite album by them but "The River" is still a fantastic song, and "Break Apart Her Heart" is one of my favorite GC songs and I can't believe they have never played it live. It's a pretty cheesy song but it's a total jam. There's a couple other good ones but "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl" is easily the worst song they've ever released.

10. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

The river is such a jam

heymattrick likes this.
  11. pbueddi

Trusted

i love broken hearts parade.

12. heymattrick

Sending my love

I heard once that Broken Hearts Parade was originally going to be the theme of the album and music video but MCR came out with The Black Parade first so they abandoned the idea. I'm not sure if it was real or not and I'm too lazy to Google it so take that for what it's worth

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1477545707268.jpg

14. pbueddi

Trusted

i had heard that too at one point. but it puzzles me because they don't seem to like the song at all. check out this article from when the album came out. it's the only thing i ever saw that mentioned the song.

Young and Hopeful: An Interview With Good Charlotte

15. pbueddi

Trusted

16. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Sorry guys, I was gonna transcribe SYG's set, since somehow no one else has yet, but I got there a little late. Missed like 2-3 songs, from what I heard.

Here's what I did see...

Echoes
    The Fallen...
    Certain
    Gaia Bleeds (Make Way for Man)
    Mutiny!

17. GEM37

She haunts the roads

GC dropped "Life Can't Get Much Better" for "Predictable" tonight. Jordan of SYG came out and did the spoken word bridge. They also kept "Hold On."

Fun set, overall. My first time seeing them!

heymattrick likes this.
  18. heymattrick

Sending my love

Gosh I wish they were playing "Cars Full of People" and "War" off the new album. I don't love "The Outfield"

19. heymattrick

Sending my love

Nothing different in Denver tonight but had a great time. Crowd was super into it, which was a nice change from the OKC show I went to in July...felt like me and my friend were the only two who knew Good Charlotte at that show (radio festival). Even the new songs got great responses from the crowd. Although as I get older, every show I go to I realize how much I just hate...everyone. Some people just should stay home.

elemenohpe and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

No Set Your Goals setlist?

21. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

What a horseshit crowd. Good Charlotte's fans do not fit in with FYS/TSSF fans.

22. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet - I've been waiting to hear how the crowds have been meshing

23. pbueddi

Trusted

what do you mean?

24. heymattrick

Sending my love

Full disclosure, I was completely unfamiliar with The Story so Far and was surprised with how many people in the crowd were into them. Honestly it looked like a situation where a ton of people were going to leave after them and before GC. I was wrong, that wasn't the case. The crowd went nuts for GC, even on the new songs. Did not expect that at all.

25. I stayed out of the crowd for FYS/TSSF, but I was in the middle of the pit for Good Charlotte and had a blast. Crowd looked pretty rowdy for TSSF, though.