Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Good Charlotte / The Story So Far / Set Your Goals / Four Year Strong / Hit the Lights / Big Jesus Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 8, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Some of the ticketing pages had Good Charlotte / The Story So Far or Good Charlotte & The Story So FAr. I guess it is a co-headliner. I still think Good Charlotte will close each show.

2. Jerihoar

Regular

I think the phx date will be at a little festival our alt station has been teasing. I'm not seeing a venue or anything for the date so that's my guess.

3. sr6171

Denver here I come! Been waiting to see Good Charlotte since I was a child

4. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

With this, Simple Plan, Sum 41, Yellowcard, and Blink's tours, I feel like I've stepped into some strange pop punk time warp.

GEM37 likes this.
  5. MarkJ801

Regular

Wow Salt Lake gets shafted on the support.

6. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Who is Big Jesus? They're on the entire tour. Curious if they have any ties to GC.

7. Kristen

Regular

Dang I was really hoping for either SYG or FYS at my date. I've never been into HTL and I have zero interest in TSSF. GC needs to bring a hell of a set list and I'll find a way to make it out

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I checked them out this morning. They definitely don't sound like the other bands on the tour.

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Stoked for this. Will be a lot of fun!

SYG would have been fun but I'd rather get a Mutiny show so I'm pleased

10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Maddens manage them

marsvoltamcr likes this.
  11. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Day before Yellowcard, ugh. Will probably do both if finances permit.

12. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

No SYG in MPLS? Boooo

13. Hoping this is the case. Seeing this band with either FYS or TSSF would be a blast, would be very disappointing if all we got was Big Jesus and some local support.

14. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

Who is Big Jesus?

15. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Rad band. '90s grunge/alt-rock with pretty vocals.

himynameisdakota likes this.
  16. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Wish this was hitting the NW just so I can see SYG, but I'm hoping they will do a Mutiny show instead later this year.

17. reginaletsgo

Haven't seen GC since I had to make my mom take me to see them in '03. Really hoping they play a few songs off s/t

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I would hope they would at least play 1-2 songs from self-titled.

19. reginaletsgo

Yeah I saw they played 5 songs off it on their latest tour, so I think 2 sounds about right for this run.

20. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Wow they're going strong pop punk for support l shocked

elemenohpe likes this.
  21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I think they're trying to be cool guys. They shouted out Turnstile at my Warped date and it's just pretty clear that they're trying to be relevant w/ hardcore/pop punk kids who used to like them

Joe4th likes this.
  22. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Yup, I would agree with this. They had Joe from Knuckle Puck come out and sing with them at Chicago Warped Tour.

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That's not a bad thing. I expected them to release an album and do one headlining tour before they disappear again. But from everything that I've seen it seems like they are embracing being the older band in the scene now.

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah definitely not a bad thing at all haha

25. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake