Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Good Charlotte Release “Youth Authority” Episodes

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. pbueddi

Trusted

As excited as i was to get an awesome new blink album, this (along with sum 41) might be what im most excited for.

3. TFT87

Regular

Do you have to be a subscriber of apple music to view these? Does it cost?

4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Enjoyed watching these. Very excited for this album next week.

5. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I think so, but I'm not 100% sure on that. If you haven't subscribed yet, you should be able to do their three month free trial.

TFT87 likes this.
  6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Didn't get into their last album at all but I love the four songs that have been released from this album so far. Catching them at a festival in OKC with The 1975 at the end of this month and I can't wait...haven't seen GC in so long. Not since Soundtrack of Your Summer in 2008 or 2009

7. chickenlover

Said I'm okay, but I know how to lie.

The mix of the vocals is atrocious on like 90% of the songs on this album.

8. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

They wanted heavy guitars! Haha. I actually really enjoyed these videos, even as a casual GC listener. Seem like they're legitimately good dudes, but hopefully that's not just a front for the media. The "we never knew how to be great at pop punk, we just knew how to try really hard to be" ,or whatever it was statement, was actually kind of cool to hear... That's how they've always been to me... Not the best, but pretty good. Haha