Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Good Charlotte Perform “The Click” Live

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

This is something I didn't know I needed to see. Also makes me a little disappointed I didn't see Good Charlotte when they were here last week. This was a jam for me back in the day.

3. snaps

Regular Supporter

It has a similar delivery to Man Overboard by Blink-182. It’s the cadence of the lyrics.

4. GEM37

She haunts the roads

UnderGRADS, represent!

5. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Oh hell yeah!

MightyBrian and GEM37 like this.
  6. theredline

Trusted Supporter

That might be my all-time favorite Blink 182 song.

snaps likes this.
  7. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

Such an awesome cartoon

GEM37 likes this.
  8. somethingwitty

Trusted

It's bizarre how few songs they play live from their debut album.

j0nnymarrzbar and GEM37 like this.
  9. GEM37

She haunts the roads

I could use more “Waldorf Worldwide,” personally.

10. AMC

Regular

I wonder why the song is not on a few of the various streaming sites

11. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

Man that album takes me back. Good to see these guys getting some attention again lately

12. heymattrick

Sending my love

It doesn't look like it's stuck around on the setlist, at least for the last few shows. Their setlists are so weird though. Looks like at the most recent shows, they're not playing anything from Youth Authority at all (with Life Changes appearing at some shows, dropped for others), not playing the first two singles off of the new album (no Actual Pain or Shadowboxer), and are still playing deep cuts from Young & the Hopeless (Story of My Old Man and Riot Girl), which they've been consistently playing the last couple years.

13. BleedingDodgerBlue

Still a fun song, thanks for the link!

14. j0nnymarrzbar

Regular

I remember watching them when i was 12 or 13 back in 2001 and they pretty much played all of their self titled. They also played The Innocent as was shortly after 9/11.

15. dumpweed41

Ah man I would kill to see that live. Still one of my favourite gc songs.

j0nnymarrzbar likes this.
  16. AutopilotYears

Regular

I looked it up and apparently it was only ever on the Japanese release of the record so the ones on the streaming sites are probably the American releases. Google Play Music has it on the version that doesn't have them on the cover, track #10.

17. heymattrick

Sending my love

Wow, TIL. Whatever disc I uploaded it from into my iTunes so many years ago had it between “I Heard You” and “Walk By”. But thinking back, I probably downloaded that CD from Limewire.

18. Jared Luttrell

Regular

This is awesome. That album is so nostalgic for me.

19. AMC

Regular

Found it thanks

20. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Anyone see the Good Charlotte/Mest/Midtown tour in Nov/Dec of 2001? GC played the entire self titled record on that tour.

AMC likes this.
  21. heymattrick

Sending my love

My first time seeing GC was the Young & Hopeless Tour in 2003. Goldfinger and Eve 6 were the openers. Sick show. One of the first big "rock" shows I went to with big staging and pyro and whatnot. I remember them playing all of, or almost all of, the Y&H album at that show, and they also played "Secrets" off of Chronicles which had not been released yet. EDIT: setlist.fm confirms it was the whole album. The setlists on there don't reflect "Secrets" being played but I know for a fact they played it in Denver

22. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I went to that tour in 2003 as well, but my openers were Something Corporate and Mest.

23. manoverboard679

If you have to ask, you can't afford it

This and Seasons are my favorites from this record

24. AMC

Regular

I was there. Great show. I actually ended up at some bar in Chicago with mest and GC. Good times.