Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Good Charlotte – Generation Rx tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Jul 9, 2018.

1. pbueddi

Trusted

self help is awesome!

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I don’t hate the songs but I would’ve chosen other songs before them haha.

3. Joshua

Regular

Seems like a lot of bands from this era release an album and never play half of it and just stick with the older material (the used,Tbs, etc.) I don't think old time fans would be bitter about them playing 4-6 new songs with 12-15 of the older songs

heymattrick likes this.
  4. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Seems weird that they are not playing the lead single off the new album

5. pbueddi

Trusted

I think actual pain and shadowboxer were more promotional singles than anything. Prayers is more the official single.

6. Xpertguy5

Trusted

LA show has been moved to the Wiltern

7. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Is that bigger or smaller

8. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Smaller. This one is about 2k cap where the other was 4k.

9. pbueddi

Trusted

Had a great time at the show in Minneapolis last night. Only disappointment for me was that they didn't play life changes. According to setlist, they had been playing it at previous shows. Oh well. At least Scott Walker is no longer our governor in Wisconsin!

10. heymattrick

Sending my love

Found out last week I can't go to the Denver show next week anymore because I have to go to Dallas for a work trip. I was bummed, but then I saw the setlist and became much less bummed. Already posted some of these thoughts in the news post about "The Click" getting played in Canada.

Don't get why they're playing the same deeper cuts from Y&H that they did on the Youth Authority Tour (Story of My Old Man and Riot Girl still?) Don't get why they're playing nothing from Youth Authority at all (Life Changes seems to have been dropped now?) Don't get why they're not playing the first two singles off the new album, and very little from it. And really...Keep Your Hands Off My Girl? I was legit pissed when they played that last time they came to Denver.

Still a lot of good hits in that set, which I am sad I won't get to go now, but the silver lining I guess is it's not devastating since they're not playing a lot of what I'd really want to see. I wish bands like GC had more confidence in playing new materials for their crowds.

11. pbueddi

Trusted

Totally agree with you. While the setlist is fine, it could use a little more variety. Id love something from Cardiology too, as there's a few good songs on there.

12. blinxspot

Anyone have State Champs/SWS sets?

13. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

14. blinxspot

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  15. Joey

Going to LA show tomorrow. Can anyone comment on what time Good Charlotte goes on? Im going with my family that’s in town for Thanksgiving and have reserved seats, but are only interested in seeing Good Charlotte to maximize time at home with family. Trying to plan what time to arrive. Thanks!

16. pbueddi

Trusted

It was like 9:10 when I went to the Minneapolis show.