Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Goldfinger Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by tomtom94, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. It's currently grey, heavily raining and 50 degrees here, so not the ideal Goldfinger weather.

333 GANG and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  2. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Such a fun album! Would have been a good summer album, but 70 and sunny in FL today, so perfect Goldfinger weather here!

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Ya, I wonder if this album was supposed to originally come out this past summer.

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

pbueddi likes this.
  5. razorburn

Trusted

6. 333 GANG

ACAB

They’ve always been great live, but the quality of that recording is incredible. Wow.

pbueddi likes this.
  7. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Damn, that livestream was sick! I feel guilty not purchasing a ticket haha.

333 GANG likes this.
  8. btr

Trusted Supporter

This album rules. Exactly what I want from Goldfinger now

AlwaysEvolving21 and 333 GANG like this.
  9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

well shit, this album is really good!

pbueddi likes this.
  10. domotime2 Dec 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 30, 2020)
    domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

very good album. im glad they had Mike sing more. I mean hey, you got the lead singer of MXPX at your disposal. Go for it. Very very pleased with this. People say this a lot with good new music but i think this is their best album in 18 years.

.K., irthesteve and 333 GANG like this.
  11. domotime2

only drawback is that this album is making me miss concerts even more. SOOOO many fun circle pits in this, soooo many fists in the air, so much running...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i miss it so much

333 GANG likes this.
  12. chong138

I thought Hello Destiny was their best since Hang Ups and really disliked the last album, but I think this new one is even better than Hello Destiny.

13. 333 GANG

ACAB

I liked The Knife a lot, but I think this is a stronger record. Been listening to it a lot. Tons of fun.

14. tomdelonge

Trusted

Diggin this record. Im so glad Charlie’s back. He brings so much character to the music

Mike is a great addition too

Travis gets the job done but I kinda miss Darrin. Nobody really plays quite like him

StoJa9 likes this.
  15. tomtom94

Trusted

I really like the new album and I've been spinning it a lot at work. So many great choruses. Definitely stronger than The Knife.

16. StoJa9

Regular

Travis....Barker? He plays on one track. Nick Gross is the drummer.

17. tomdelonge

Trusted

What song does Travis play on? Is the personnel verified anywhere? some sources say Travis played on it, AP is the only one I’ve seen that says Nick Gross played on the record, and even there it’s only implicit.

18. tomdelonge

Trusted

Crazy that nick gross’s parents are billionaires

19. hairtaylor

Regular Supporter

tomdelonge likes this.
  20. ryhhno

21. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

The new album rules. Listened again this morning and I like it way more as a whole compared to the last one. The Knife has some absolute rippers though.

pbueddi likes this.
  22. domotime2

Master pop punk producer showing up to rip it for live version!! Love his energy, even as like, a background guitar dude.

This would also explain why I love this song so much

23. razorburn

Trusted

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  24. tomtom94

Trusted

I'm very down

EDIT: While we're on the subject, something that bugs me, who does the second verse on Infinite? It doesn't sound like Mike. Charlie?

333 GANG likes this.
  25. JimmyIymmiJ

Music, a steady riot in my soul. Prestigious

I’m pretty sure it’s Charlie.

tomtom94 and 333 GANG like this.