Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Goldfinger Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Goldfinger will release their new album, Never Look Back, on December 4th. Pre-orders are now up.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

lava890 likes this.
  2. Nice!

3. tomtom94

Trusted

This should be fun

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Sweet. Loving the close release date.

5. jeff.dart

Regular

Last album was their best, so I’m pumped for this one!

BornToRun and CampfireColorado like this.
  6. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I liked it but “best?” I’m not sure about that. It’s hard to compare to those early albums. And I’m not one of those “early only” guys. Norma Jean, August Burns Red, MxPx and so many other have put out amazing records later in their careers. But I have high hopes for this one. The single is great and hope it’s all like that!

Raku likes this.
  7. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Definitely my favorite of theirs.

8. jeff.dart

Regular

It’s all subjective, but I was one of the early guys and I like the knife the most. Maybe this new one will top them all, the single was good, I agree.

theredline likes this.
  9. Allthegiganticthings

Regular

Interesting that in the previous Goldfinger post on this site, about a month ago, the working title of the album was ‘Don’t Look Back.’ New ones better haha!

Haven’t listened to much of this band aside from the Tony Hawk n64 song and the mxpx connection, but def want to check this out.

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  10. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

For the love of god, produce it like you produced the quarantine streams. That was the best the band has sounded in over a decade. It was flawless.

Just put THAT GODDAMN SOUND on a record. Please.

11. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Stomping Ground will probably always be my fave. Last one was really good though and a nice bounce back from the forgettableness of Hello Destiny and Disconnection Notice

theredline and reachingfor like this.
  12. DooDooBird

Trusted

Forgiveness! Forgiveness! Let it fucking gooo why don’t you?! Forgiveness! Forgiveness!

slimfenix182 likes this.