Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Goldfinger Announce New Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 24, 2017.

1. Jared Luttrell

Regular

Hell yeah, Goldfinger have always been one of my favorite summer bands.

2. AMC

Regular

Only thing is Johns voice is better than marks

Raku and domotime2 like this.
  3. What the hell does it have to do with Royal Blood ? I like this band, I just think they're totally generic and using a gimmick (that whole bass sounding like a guitar + drums thing) to hide their songwriting weaknesses, which make me doubt their success. That's all, if you felt offended by my words, then what are you doing on a music forum ? It is 2017 and you are seriously shitting on my music tastes, then extrapolating with you last sentence by mocking me ? You don't know anything about me, what I love, what I don't love, what I do in my whole life (especially that, because I feel hurt by you last sentence, how immature of you). Screw you, you're the problem. You know, just ignore me if you can't handle negative opinions about a band you love. Damn, I thought we were past that kind of negative attitude since the end of absolutepunk.

4. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

I Definitely dig the Barker on the drums and Mike doing backups, way cool to see/hear- The high school kid in me is doing back flips. Their old discography is so nostalgic for me. "Stomping Ground", "Open Your Eyes", "Disconnection Notice". Damn so good, this feels like the b-side of California and doesn't compare. #BlinkFinger

Petit nain des Îles likes this.