Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Godzilla Vs Kong (March 31, 2021) Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Full Effect Ed, May 30, 2017.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

2014 is honestly one of my favorite blockbusters of the last 6 years.

2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I still remember how loud the cinema got when Godzilla starting charging his atomic breath. Only Infinity War/Endgame have matched it.

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I didn’t see it until it was on TV sadly a few years after it came out, but I was on my couch alone and let out an audible “oh shit!” when his plates started lighting up haha

4. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

even louder in my viewing. it was phenomenal. people were standing and screaming.

5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Maybe I should give it a rewatch. While I don't love the movie overall, that final battle was absolutely worth the price of admission.

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Rumors going around that this is being delayed until May 21, 2021

7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I could see it

8. flask

Trusted Supporter

solxace, aoftbsten, Cameron and 2 others like this.
  9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Whenever I see creature violence in the rating description my pants get tight don’t @ me

coleslawed and Sean Murphy like this.
  10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I just want to see a monster fight in the beautiful neon streets of Hong Kong!

11. That sounds wonderful. Can’t wait for this movie.

12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

13. flask

Trusted Supporter

hell yeah

14. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

15. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Not surprised

16. flask

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

Cameron and aoftbsten like this.
  17. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I have the book that photo is from

18. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Where’s the monster fights, Lebowski?!

19. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

F8DC2B8E-A21C-4064-A55B-82D9F8893A0A.jpeg
    F11D7DC3-B463-4F42-9C8E-5B44BBF9DB86.jpeg

Contender and coleslawed like this.
  20. flask

Trusted Supporter

Oh fuck yeah

21. justin. Jul 19, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 19, 2020)
    justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

A quite detailed and actually good run down of the film has been posted. I’m not sure show legit it is, but there seems to be an update each week by someone who isn’t willing to give away their identity. The comments are saying it could be 3Dgravity, a user who gave correct KOTM leaks in a similar fashion. If I’m being honest, the thing that makes me question it is the fact that everything makes complete sense and I’d be surprised if Hollywood got this so right. If it’s correct then Adam Wingard really is this franchise’s savior. Here it is for anyone interested.

APEX *Spoilers* : Monsterverse

soggytime and smowashere like this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That's way different from the other set of spoilers

23. justin. Jul 21, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 21, 2020)
    justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

There were a few extensive reshoots that tended to focus on the human characters. IF this leak is legit then perhaps the WB execs were not satisfied and Wingard shifted the narrative a bit.

Or this leak could be fake. The leak is still pretty good and is without a doubt one of the best outlines we could get in regard to story telling, imo.

There are, however, a number of details that match up with the Sayaka leaks like Ghidorah having a connection to MechGodzilla, Kong's axe not coming from human technology, the history or Kong/Titans in the hollow earth, Ghidorah's head in the Apex laboratory with Apex being the evil organization, the narrative focusing on the hollow earth.
    Sayaka leak link for reference.

GODZILLA VS. KONG LEAKS & SPOILERS DISCUSSION MEGATHREAD #7 [Mar. 2 - Mar. 9] : GODZILLA

24. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

This being delayed at least gives me time to go through the older Godzilla films since I have only ever seen the first one.

25. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Are you going to watch all of them in chronological order?