Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Godzilla Resurgence Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Ferrari333SP, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

2. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I think it looks pretty cool, even though Godzilla's arms are scrawny and silly as fuck.

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I don't know. I loved those classic Godzilla movies, but this just looks so weird. Like they replicated the man in suit with shitty CGI. Just looks so stiff and lifeless. And why is his tail so insanely long

4. tacobelle

Get to see this on Sunday and I'm so hyped. Hideki Anno directed/wrote this and I have total faith in him to do whatever. The man created Neon Genesis Evangelion. 'Nuff said.

michael_gatto likes this.
  5. michael_gatto

Trusted

So excited for this exact reason. Also seeing it either Sunday or Monday, can not wait.

6. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

A super fun time that I think a lot of people will complain is boring, though that's a large part of Anno's point. Definitely an interesting film and well worth seeing. I enjoyed it a lot.

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Eh it was okay. I wasn't a big fan of Godzilla having multiple forms and the overall design was kind of weird to me.

8. tacobelle

The showing I was meant to go to wound up being sold out and now I'm in a totally salty mood for it. I understand limited runs of a movie from an economic standpoint, but goddamn are limited runs ever infuriating from a moviegoer's perspective.

:verysad::verysad:

9. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Had not heard about this at all!

10. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Saw this last night and really loved it. I was so captivated the whole time

11. flask

Trusted Supporter

It got extended for another week in some cities. Hoping to see it tonight.

12. flask

Trusted Supporter

Thought it was great. A perfect modern update of Godzilla.