Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Godzilla: King Of The Monsters (Michael Dougherty, May 31, 2019) Movie • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Dec 14, 2016.

1. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh yeah true...and that was supposed to be the 70s, so presumably he's full grown now.

As for this movie....this picture and some other scenes in the trailer are making me realize Godzilla is probably going to get wrecked at first and that's going to make me sad:
    [​IMG]

airik625 likes this.
  2. flask

Trusted Supporter

Kong has intelligence and agility over Godzilla. I think the first half of that film will be them fighting but then they’ll team up to take on a larger threat in the second half.

chewbacca110 and coleslawed like this.
  3. flask

Trusted Supporter

Double post BUT this new Godzilla series is a waste of time if we don’t eventually get mechagodzilla or mechaghidora or any mech kaiju really.

Barresi likes this.
  4. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

so that's the democratic ticket in 2020

5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I kinda hope the first half is them fighting and then teaming up to destroy humanity.

6. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I missed the part part about Kong being young and not fully grown in Kong: Skull Island.

I'm going to have to watch that one again, because as I think back on it, it seems much better in my head then I remember it being while I watched it.....

7. flask

Trusted Supporter

I love Skull Island especially once John C Reily shows up

coleslawed likes this.
  8. :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 11.32.45 PM.png

coleslawed likes this.
  9. flask

Trusted Supporter

They nailed all the monster designs. Someone at Tokyo comic con mentioned that Mothra’s wing patterns mimic Godzilla’s eyes to ward off predators.

aoftbsten likes this.
  10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

111C3422-1A37-49FE-A760-092ABB9E9D74.jpeg 7F8DAF13-2050-4E5D-BA0B-BD256CAE16B2.jpeg E8D0862B-77C3-4DB3-930C-223E2CFB0388.jpeg

11. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I need that mothra poster

trevorshmevor likes this.
  12. Love all those

13. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Gimme them all.

14. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Amazing.

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’m thinking the King/Godzilla movie will end with Humanity creating Mechagodzilla aka turining it into an epic team up

16. GBlades

Trusted

Those posters are awesome!

17. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

The trailer for this in the theater, wow.

coleslawed and aoftbsten like this.
  18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

What is it playing in front of? Just curious

19. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Oddly enough, it played before The Mule, haha.

20. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Hilarious.

21. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

All of those posters are fantastic, but I particularly love that Rodan one. Nicely done all around.

22. flask

Trusted Supporter

Was hoping it would be in front of Spider Man but nope.

23. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

One thing I hope they fix in this one is Godzilla's roar. In 2014 it just kind felt off to me. It felt like it was what Godzilla's roar would sound like if an orchestra was trying to imitate it instead of coming from Godzilla himself.

24. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Those posters are very cool. I wonder why they didn't release a poster with Godzilla. :-/

25. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know anything about Godzilla but I just watched the 2014 one and loved it. Guess I'll be seeing this when it comes out