Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

God of War (PS4) Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, May 1, 2018.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

If that comes out this year it'll definitely be a contender for me as well.

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Bloodborne would be a contender for me too tbh

3. kupe

Regular

This game is so much fun. Just throwing the axe and recalling it is one of the most satisfying game mechanics I've played. I just talked to the world serpent with Mimir, so I feel like I still have a while to go in the main story but I can't help but get caught up in just exploring and doing the puzzles and finding chests

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Just obtained the light, and the light elves returned home. Taking my sweet time with this game, and trying to open every chest/explore every area.

5. Anthony_

I liked how when they returned it kind of teased something deeper going on there than the simple black-and-white concept it initially seemed to be.

Cameron likes this.
  6. flask

Trusted Supporter

Just finished. Fantastic experience all around. Also make sure you go home after finishing the main story.

PatRFinley likes this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm grinding out Nilfheim. Getting way to aggressive and not making it back in time A LOT. lol

8. Anthony_

After some time I'll probably go back and do Niflheim and some other things I didn't finish but I'm cool putting it down for a while.

9. drewinseries

Drew

I'm taking my second play through a lot slower, doing all the side quests and such on the harder, but not hardest difficulty. Probably do an hour or so a night.

10. kupe

Regular

Without spoilers (I've stalled on the main story doing side quests and exploring) how many realms are playable and how big are they compared to Midgard?

11. Anthony_

You visit 6 of the 9 realms in total. None of the other realms are remotely close to Midgard's size. It's hard to get into specifics about how big each one is without spoiling the details about those worlds, though.

kupe likes this.
  12. kupe

Regular

Appreciate it. The completionist in me was just wondering

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Based on this, I guess something bad is going to happen soon. lol

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

scared to drop off all of the helmets.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

yeah, there is no way I'm beating her any time soon.

16. kupe

Regular

Holy smokes I just got the blades of chaos. was not expecting that at all, what a moment

17. Anthony_

That whole sequence was so well done, with the weather and the boat and the vision and all that. Such an amazing surprise.

Joe4th likes this.
  18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I can pretty consistently get the Queen down to 1/3 of her health but always get jammed up with he damn jumping ability.

19. Jake W

I just got to the Queen... Yeah you weren't exagerating how tough she is

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Just beat her! Ravens, artifacts and one shrine left.

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

plat'd it!

22. zerotimeseleven

It was a surprisingly easy game to Plat, but incredibly satisfying. Definitely a wonderful experience.

23. Jake W

Because it's a game that you want to keep playing and doesn't feel like a chore to plat.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm just glad none of them pertained to difficulty.

SpyKi likes this.
  25. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

the last game i bought was Monster Hunter World. kinda really want to play this thing. i know it shines on a Pro, but does this run stable on a Slim?