Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Go Radio Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by smowashere, Nov 25, 2019.

1. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Well shit, they’re back.

Attached Files:

beachdude likes this.
  2. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Not bad!

beachdude likes this.
  3. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

New song rules, give me a tour so I can finally bump them into the double digit club. Has annoyed me for years that I only saw them 9 times.

4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Wow was not expecting this. Like the new song a lot. I guess they have a record or something coming February 5? The announcement video in the tweet says 2/5 at the end.

5. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Is it all the original members? didn't the drummer have cancer?

6. @@ron

Regular

Looks to be all the same ones. And Steven, the drummer seems to be doing better. He just got married a couple of weekends ago based on instagram. Love these guys and would love to see them live again.

7. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Nice, been thinking about them a lot lately.

8. My thoughts from the news post thread:

9. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

They released a limited 7” for the Fearless 25 Anniversary.

10. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

What the hell.. man I was kinda excited to hear a new version of Goodnight Moon but... this is the same version as the one on the Do Overs and Second Chances EP... I hear nothing different that I can tell.

11. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Yeah idk why anyone said it was a new version. The whole premise of those Fearless 25 7”s is pressing some of the most well known songs per band of the roster

12. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Well in that case, it makes sense.. sort of.. that song wasnt on either of the 2 actual albums but was definitely a fan favorite..

13. Clockwork

Regular

Not loving it tbh

14. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Yeah, didn’t really dig it.

15. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

ridiculously boring track

16. Jacob Tender Jul 26, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 26, 2020)
    This is... not good.

Apart from being yet another really boring tune, the lyrics are barely coherent. To cap it off, this lyric video has some lyrics that just don’t even appear on screen. Full lines!

17. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

New song “Lighter” surprised me on Spotify, partially because I thought it was Imagine Dragons at first

Phantoms likes this.
  18. Phantoms

Regular

Yeah, I can’t say I’m a big fan of the new one personally. Even his voice doesn’t sound like I remember it… kinda weird song.

earthlight likes this.
  19. Zachary Dresch

Trusted Supporter

Decided to look up Go Radio stuff again after a long time and really really love old Go Radio. But the last two singles ain't cutting it for me. Straight up just sounds like Imagine Dragons shit pop like earthlight said and it's not for me. And Jason seems to have lost his unique style of singing too. Such a bummer.

maryp1603, earthlight and Phantoms like this.