Go Radio Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by smowashere, Nov 25, 2019.

1. smowashere

Trusted

Well shit, they’re back.

Attached Files:

beachdude likes this.
  2. smowashere

Trusted

Not bad!

beachdude likes this.
  3. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

New song rules, give me a tour so I can finally bump them into the double digit club. Has annoyed me for years that I only saw them 9 times.

4. Anthony_

A Dork Prestigious

Wow was not expecting this. Like the new song a lot. I guess they have a record or something coming February 5? The announcement video in the tweet says 2/5 at the end.

5. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Is it all the original members? didn't the drummer have cancer?

6. @@ron

Regular

Looks to be all the same ones. And Steven, the drummer seems to be doing better. He just got married a couple of weekends ago based on instagram. Love these guys and would love to see them live again.

7. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere

Nice, been thinking about them a lot lately.

8. Jacob Tender

breaker.audio @podchasmfm @banthafodderfm Supporter

My thoughts from the news post thread:

9. Kellan

JuneJuly Prestigious

They released a limited 7” for the Fearless 25 Anniversary.

10. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

What the hell.. man I was kinda excited to hear a new version of Goodnight Moon but... this is the same version as the one on the Do Overs and Second Chances EP... I hear nothing different that I can tell.

11. smowashere

Trusted

Yeah idk why anyone said it was a new version. The whole premise of those Fearless 25 7”s is pressing some of the most well known songs per band of the roster

12. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Well in that case, it makes sense.. sort of.. that song wasnt on either of the 2 actual albums but was definitely a fan favorite..