Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Go Radio’s Drummer Diagnosed With Cancer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Go Radio’s drummer Steven Kopacz has cancer. A GoFundMe has been started in his name:

Steve is my best friend. He has a long path to recovery ahead of him. So many people have reached out with their kind thoughts, prayers, love and words of encouragement. Overwhelming amounts of people have asked if there is anything they can do to help. I wanted to start this fundraiser to give that opportunity.

Steve has the monumental task of healing ahead of him. I am hopeful that through this fundraiser we can raise enough money to take that burden off him so he can focus all of his good vibes and energy towards his body.

2. shawnhyphenray

Regular

So sad. It sounds bad. I really hope he can recover

3. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

We're right around the same age, and that was a harrowing thing to read. It's incredible that he can remain so positive in the face of all of that.

mattylikesfilms and Zilla like this.
  4. ARo24

Regular

As a cancer survivor I wish him the absolute best and pray he gets better.

5. @@ron

Regular

That was really sad to read. My wife has lost two family friends to cancer within the year. We danced to Goodnight Moon at our wedding. He seems like a really nice guy. I wish him the best.

6. robargarthan

Just visited Steven in his home about a month ago to talk about the wedding video industry and he was such a genuinely kind, stand-up guy. Hate that this has happened to him and I hope he's able to pull through okay.

7. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

Even just reading about it is terrifying beyond belief. Just how quick and aggressive it can be. fuck.

8. zachmacD

Trusted

This is terrible and heartbreaking.

Also, IDK if anyone looked at the pictures attached but the one from the singer of ROTY was pretty distasteful imo. He just sent a picture of himself and wrote "My family and church sent prayers to you this morning. Drink carrot juice. Helped me when this happened to me"

9. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

wow :( hoping he makes a recovery

10. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Reading the story was painful at best. I truly hope he makes a full recovery.

11. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

It looks like the guys in Go Radio are getting back together. Just posted for the first time in 5 years on the Instagram and Twitter accounts they have...