Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Glow (Netflix) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Apr 6, 2017.

1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Woo woo woo

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Very cool.

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

oh fuck yes!!!

4. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

good thread for a good show

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

theagentcoma and cwhit like this.
  6. tucah

not champ Prestigious

i'm very very excited for this to come back

RyanPm40, theagentcoma and Joe4th like this.
  7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

I'M READY

8. theagentcoma

this show is so fun. also my first exposure to Marc Maron, whom I've grown to enjoy.

9. No comments on season 2?

10. theagentcoma

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. Lutesy

Anyone else think there was too much Maron in this? He's great, but I think he was featured to the detriment of the rest of the supporting cast. Also one character said 'Open the gates' in front of him :blush:

13. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Season 2 was fun, Marons arc with his daughter was very heartwarming, and the full on glow episode in the middle of the season was a blast!

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I just love Kate Nash so much.

15. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Oh daaaamn had no idea this was out, so excited

16. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Up to episode 7 and I have no recollection of Bash from season one but I keep thinking he’s Zac Efron’s older brother

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. RyanPm40

This was so fucking good. Went through it in two days, I so can't wait for the next season.

I loved every episode, but honestly, I wasn't big on the one that was a literal episode of Glow haha it was funny at parts.

SpyKi likes this.
  18. RyanPm40

Honestly, I was fine with it because his arc was done so well. You see him as this crass asshole who you can't really sympathize with, but over time you learn to realize he's a good guy, but with a ton of problems.

Seeing how much he really did care for his daughter, and his reaction to the studio exec who assaulted Ruth, was really great to see for me.

19. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I love this show. I forgot how good it was.

RyanPm40 and theagentcoma like this.
  20. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Four episodes into the new season, and I'm very happy with everything so far.

theagentcoma and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. RyanPm40

Btw- is Debbie supposed to be the least talented actor of them all, despite having a history of success in the industry?

I feel like her acting was sooo much more over the top than the others in their TV performances and the little ad they shot haha. I wasn't sure if that's on purpose, it just always had me scratching my head thinking "why is she the famous one?"

Maybe it's just supposed to feel more natural with the other women because they're all great friends and just having a genuinely fun time, so it isn't really "acting" to them, but with Debbie, she was kind of a bit more alienated and going for a dramatic acting experience rather than just having a blast with close friends?

22. Jake Gyllenhaal

Regarding the end of episode 9 into the finale... who in Bash’s life passed away? At first I thought it was his dad and then wondered if it was a kid from a previous relationship. Like I said I barely remember Bash from season one

23. His butler?

24. RyanPm40

His Butler/Implied lover

SpyKi likes this.
  25. Jake Gyllenhaal

Jeez, somehow missed that

RyanPm40 likes this.