Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Glow (Netflix) TV Show • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Apr 6, 2017.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

This was a great season, just ran though the whole thing last week.

2. clucky

Trusted Supporter

much like with The Good Place I'm completely okay with this. Four great seasons, ending the show on their own terms before things get stale.

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Let’s go baybay

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Sometimes life's okay

quietwords and RyanPm40 like this.
  5. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Makes sense. One last season to tie everything up is a good thing. I love this show and I'll be sad to see it end, but I'm glad it'll have a definitive ending.

bodkins and figureitout like this.
  6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yessss. I was very concerned this wouldn't happen with Netflix continually cancelling shows after 3 seasons

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

4 seasons is about all most shows should have anyway. There are exceptions, but with there being so much TV nowadays, I'm happy to watch something for a few seasons and move onto something else. No need to drag shit out indefinitely.

falafelmywaffle and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. irthesteve

There's too many shows anyway, I don't get annoyed when my favorites end anymore. As long as they end on their own terms

falafelmywaffle and riotspray like this.
  9. bodkins

Trusted

At least they get to tie it up. I could watch this cast for years to come, but I'm thankful for one more.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  10. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

4 seasons is perfect. thanks Netflix.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

very tight

12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

SO happy they're getting to end on their own terms, after I heard basically nothing from anybody when the third season came out I was sure it was gonna get cancelled

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

finally got to binge the season. I think the show has already kinda gotten long-winded, with a lot of the same conflicts occurring over and over again but with a few shifting parts. Still enjoyable for the characters and the subject matters that get discussed, but i would be lying if i said i didn't get bored towards the 2nd half.

Holy nudity in this season though

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. Finally got around to S3. Really enjoyed it. A lot of great character moments for the supporting cast, which I appreciated. Also, damn Bash was a real dick this season.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  15. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

16. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

ffs

17. manoverboard365

Trusted

Wow.

18. SpyKi

why cancel it and not just wait? I don't get it and I'm mad.

19. This show was already kind of a cult hit anyway, right? I can't imagine the audience wouldn't be there even if it was three or more years between seasons.

20. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Fuck that shit

22. irthesteve

Wow....

23. SpyKi

Just finish your fuckin shows Netflix.

24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Fuck!

25. manoverboard365

Trusted

It especially doesnt make sense as I'd imagine the talent agreements require them to pay the cast for the entire season anyway. AND they finished filming the first episode AND I'm assuming the writers finished writing the season. Doesn't make any sense to not just wait another year.