Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Glassjaw - Material Control (December 1, 2017) Album • Page 73

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Remorse: when you stab me in the back with your dream

2. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

3. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

I need to listen to this today

4. Purchased the pink vinyl.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  5. JM95

Trusted

6. DeRRek

Trusted

Just received my ticket for Brixton this morning. Does anyone know who will be the support for the Brixton date?

7. I should be getting the pink vinyl this week - I forgot all about that.

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Hoping they have vinyl at the SF show on the 17th.

9. atlas

Trusted

Seeing them on Sunday omg

10. DeRRek

Trusted

That’s the Germany shows cancelled. I’m praying that they don’t cancel Brixton as my friend and I have flights and acommodation booked. But we’ve been joking that it will happen and I cant see them playing Brixton now. It’s positive that it’s only Germany announced so far as cancelled when the 2 uk dates are right after Germany dates but I feel it’s inevitable. I’ve never seen them live before and when they announced Brixton (even though I live in Scotland) I was ecstatic, haha. Looks like I will never see them live now :(

11. JM95

Trusted

No reason given for the cancelled Germany shows, which makes me think they just didn't sell them. Wouldn't surprise me if they're struggling to sell Brixton to be honest - in fact, I think saw a free giveaway the other day which is often a telltale sign. I don't expect they'll cancel it but a sudden venue change or just a half empty Brixton wouldn't shock me.

DeRRek likes this.
  12. DeRRek

Trusted

Yeah, I’ve noticed that they have put up their dage for tonight on instagram so obviously it’s not to do with daryl’s illness. So that’s good to know. I hope they play regardless. Don’t care where in London as I’m booked to go down anyway. To be honest. The smaller the venue the better in my eyes, haha

13. JM95

Trusted

Watching Brixton 2007 footage... man, I'm excited.

DeRRek likes this.
  14. cherrywaves

Trusted

They were honest to god unreal on Tuesday. One of the most intense sets I’ve seen. Been waiting over a decade to see them and they didn’t disappoint

15. atlas

Trusted

Their shows are on a totally different level these days. I think I would be offended if someone suggested this version of the band isn't the best live iteration they've had

16. DeRRek

Trusted

That’s great to hear because I’m seeing them on the 18th and I’ve never seen them live before.

beachdude42 likes this.
  17. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Strange Hours is might have snuck its way into my top 10 glassjaw songs. Shira is solidly top 5.

Bane and DeRRek like this.
  18. atlas

Trusted

Oh hey I was just jamming this yesterday

19. JM95

Trusted

DeRRek, kyle, atlas and 5 others like this.
  20. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

This is absolutely incredible wow

beachdude and JM95 like this.
  21. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Damn, those recordings are incredible.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  22. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Put MC on and it still bangs.

That is all.

JM95 and KidLightning like this.
  23. flask

Trusted Supporter

That BBC session is sick. Deafheaven did one a couple of years ago but I don't think anyone ripped that one unfortunately. Haven't been able to find it.

24. atlas

Trusted

i've been saying. one of the best live bands around these days

mattylikesfilms likes this.