Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Girls (HBO) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues

Pretty easily best season since season 2 at this point.

2. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Was thinking the exact same thing. I don't think the show will ever really top season 2, but at least it's consistently enjoyable again and I'm excited to watch each week.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

So apparently this season ends Sunday with a double episode, I didn't know that!

4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Hope it's part one is Hannah's death and part two is Hannah's funeral and then they never mention her again

5. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Well this is the last season so they'll never mention her again anyway, haha. You'd just get two episodes focused on Hannah.

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Nah, there's one more season after this.

7. irthesteve

No, next season is the last season

8. SpyKi

oh really? Shit, I've been spending the whole season thinking this was the end. Well that's good news, haha.

9. irthesteve

surprise!!! you can thank me

SpyKi likes this.
  10. SpyKi

11. Chassi

compa Prestigious

What a great season finale! The second half of this season was great and totally redeemed that boring first half

12. Morrissey

Trusted

Adam finally embracing his inner Kylo Ren was fun to watch.

ghostedaway likes this.
  13. KGEich

Newbie Prestigious

Meh on the lasts scene with Hannah running. Rest was good. Looking forward to final season tho.

14. PepsiOne Apr 18, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 18, 2016)
    PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Elijah getting shot down was brutal. The storyline with Jenny Slate might have been the first time I've liked Hannah in two or three seasons.

15. fronkensteen

Trusted

I really enjoyed the last two episodes a lot, for all the characters. Looking forward to the final season!

16. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

That part just made me hate her more after she stole someones bike.

SpyKi likes this.
  17. Finally caught up with the last two episodes. Jenny Slate is everything. Their stoned laugh/freakout at the end of the first one was the best.

I would need to do some thinking/refreshing on the previous seasons but my knee jerk reaction would be this was up there with the best of the show. I was pretty into it from the beginning but I agree that the second half, especially, was excellent.

18. T.J.

music and baseball.

I just finished Season 1 and I am hooked. Everything about this show is pretty good. I especially like Adam Driver's character and that whole dynamic.

19. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Just finished season 5 and definitely the best season since 2, or maybe even 1 like everyone else said. Really enjoyed the capsule episodes as well.

20. alex

notgonz Prestigious

This season's episode that's just Marnie and Charlie is probably my favorite thing the show has done

21. Morrissey

Trusted

It is certainly one of the best episodes. The characters feel so much that they have lived this shared experience and the awkwardness that comes from that.

22. irthesteve

Feb 12 premiere

23. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Is this the last season?

24. irthesteve

It indeed is

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Thank god. I've stuck with it this long, but I don't know how much more I could watch personally.

marceting and fronkensteen like this.