Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Girls (HBO) TV Show • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

2. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Now I officially need an entire rewatch of the Sopranos

Matt Chylak likes this.
  3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I've yet to watch Sopranos, but I'm glad that's the direction of the thread instead of... what it previously was

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Also disliked the finale outside of a few individual things

5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Did my annual "renew my HBO NOW for Sillicon Valley and Game of Thrones" watch of this show. I really really dislike Hannah, Marny, and Jessa as people and characters still. Wish Adam, Ray, Elijah, and Shosh got better send offs. But at least 3/4s of them had "happy endings". Still wish Shosh got more than 15 minutes all season, easily the character I rooted for the most.

I Am Mick and truelovewaits like this.
  6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I know Lena said that episode 9 is more like the actual finale while episode 10 was an epilogue, but god damn. What a terrible way to end this show. Just people bitching at each other while a baby loudly cries and some baffling scene with a teenager in her underwear.

I still have no idea where I stand on this show. Some great stuff, some painful slogs. Ultimately I think there was a ton of wasted potential. and it's a fucking shame that Sosh wasn't a part of the main cast in the final season

7. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I liked the last episode although it definitely felt like a weird little epilogue. Overall i loved the season and the show as a whole is probably one of my favorites.

8. jorbjorb

7 rings

started this and loving it so far.

9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

jorbjorb likes this.