Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Gingers On Ice Summer Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JRGComedy, May 4, 2016.

1. JRGComedy May 4, 2016
    (Last edited: May 4, 2016)
    JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

upload_2016-5-4_10-17-19.png

Hello, man on the left of the poster here. Gingers On Ice is a two-man blend of sketch, improv, and stand-up comedy and we're finally taking our show on the road. If any of you live in any of these cities, grab a friend, bring them to the show, and hit us up for drinks afterwards! I hope to meet some of you; I always see stories of people on Absolutepunk or Chorus meeting up, but up here in the north there's a lot fewer of us to visit with.

5/16 - Bozeman, MT @ Verge Theater
    6/03 - Post Falls, ID @ The Jacklin Arts and Cultural Center
    6/08 - Richland, WA @ Joker's Comedy Club
    6/11 - Seattle, WA @ The Pocket Theater
    6/14 - Portland, OR @ Kickstand Comedy Space
    6/16 - Salem, OR @ Capitol City Theater
    6/24 - Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex
    6/25 - Pocatello, ID @ The Comedy Project

For tickets, head over to my website, JRGComedy.

Here's a couple live videos from one of our shows last November:

2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Good luck on the tour. I'd definitely come see you if I was nearby. Come to Dallas and I'm there.

JRGComedy likes this.
  3. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Thanks, I really appreciate it. This is our first tour, so we decided to cap it at a month so we don't get too sick of each other. Should everything go well, you bet we'll be in Dallas in the future!

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely keep me in mind and post something when/if you make it further South.

JRGComedy likes this.
  5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Just finished up our show in Seattle and I wanted to express how cool this city is. We loved it!