Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ghost Cut Show Short After Audience Member Collapses

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Ghost cut a show short last night after an audience member collapsed, and later passed away:

Tonight, in Milwaukee there was a medical emergency with one of our fans. We decided not to continue out of respect to him and his family. Ghost and all who work with us ask that you please send the family your thoughts, prayers and respect their privacy during this time.

Raku likes this.
  2. FrankieThe4th Jun 1, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 1, 2018)
    FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

Fuck you, Simon Massey.

EDIT: He was describing the reactions of other audience members.

(This is what I get for not watching the video clip and just going by the article. Un-fuck you, Simon Massey.)

3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Not being disrespectful but I paid to see a show and don’t give a shit that someone died. Man, people suck.

4. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I'm not emotionally connected to the death and only care that it inconvenienced me.

People need to learn some fucking empathy.

summertimejesus and Raku like this.
  5. shawnhyphenray

Regular

So honorable and respectful of the band

6. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

For real. I’ve seen someone drop and have a full on seizure at two separate shows and both times people were making asshat comments because the bands stopped the show. Props to Breathe Carolina because they actually kicked a dude out for filming. People are just so dense sometimes.

7. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

He actually didn't say it like that in the video. He was explaining how others felt. Still a shitty thing for people to do.

8. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

Good catch, I'll edit my original comment.