Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Getting To Know Chorus; Cheat Sheet / F.A.Q. • Page 3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jason Tate, Mar 14, 2016.

1. BelieF likes this.
  2. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Neither!

It's a sub-forum of the music forum.

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed that someone already answered your question.

BelieF and Jason Tate like this.
  3. BelieF

Regular

I honestly cant figure out how to get to the sub form so I bookmarked it lol

4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. That forum was way more popular than I thought. Haha.

Snewt and troyplaysbass like this.
  6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

it drew ridiculously well because that's where the entire metalcore/pop punk community of the site hung out, trying to predict when the next a day to remember tour was, heh

nothingsforeverdude likes this.
  7. Haha. I learn something new each day!

Well, it lives. I should maybe make it an actual forum for like a week, so people see it, then maybe move it back in the sub forum thing?

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

it's real weird, like that tour predicting thread was almost as active as the gen chat thread, but like an entirely different scene of people. always crazy how different parts of the boards drew different people

also the warped tour thread (ugh) had like a billion posts too

9. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Not sure where to post this but this website is beautiful. Well done Jason! I'm excited to be here.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. Thank you! I really appreciate that.

Also, "Texas Forever."

11. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Is there a way to quickly scroll to the top of a page on mobile? Similar to swiping from left to right on an absolutepunk mobile page?

12. Tap the status bar at the top (on iOS).

13. lauren14

Regular

Out of curiosity is this an option of your PayPal email doesn't match your email here?

14. Yeah. I think that PayPal will still work as long you go through the system here, but if it doesn't look like it, then just make sure you email me after so I know the right account to manually upgrade.

15. Furman

@Jason Tate I don't think I saw it mentioned but how do I change my username from being my own name into something like DangerousWolf182.

16. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Click your username in the top right then click account upgrades. You'll see the $3 option to change your username

Jason Tate likes this.
  17. Furman

Thanks! Didn't catch that before

18. lauren14

Regular

Stupid question. Is there a way to cancel a reply?

19. Like ... delete it from the box?

Kevin360 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  20. lauren14

Regular

No that I've got covered. I was trying to get the entire box to disappear, as sometimes it freezes and then I can only see that, but never mind.

21. duritzfan13

all we have is time

Old thread but just wanted to say what a wonderful job you've done on the new site. Took me a little while but I've finally made it back as a regular user. Wasn't sure if I would get used to Chorus (I'm bad with losing familiarity) but the interface is great and easy to use. Well done and thanks for all your continuous work over the years!

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. CoopDawg

They're obviously grilled... Prestigious

The only thing you need to know about this site: I run this bitch!

23. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Coop DAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGG

24. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

On mobile does anyone else have the pages go from 1 directly to 3?

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Yes. But think all the posts are still there and page 2 is just non existent? Could be wrong