Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Getting To Know Chorus; Cheat Sheet / F.A.Q. • Page 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jason Tate, Mar 14, 2016.

1. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

I noticed that on mobile we still have the ability to scroll to the bottom of threads by double tapping, but it doesn't seem like there's an easy way of scrolling to the top (i.e., swiping left to right). Is that functionality still available?

If so, how does it work? I'm on an Android phone.

2. Vincentbiz

Resident Type 1 Diabetic

Me too! I got the first two trophies for two shows I added and I instantly started craving more!!!

Colby Searcy and Jason Tate like this.
  3. stevenlalonde

4. Depending on the device there are a few options. Top corner supposedly will do it? On iOS it's the top status bar.

5. Not your fault at all, it's a little hidden.

6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

@Jason Tate Have you thought about doing an App for Chorus or anything like that? To me I feel like it would make things easier with notifications and whatnot but then again maybe you don't have the resources to make one or what not, just a thought. I'll stop rambling now.

7. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

Thanks for your reply, Jason. I can't seem to figure it out, but it's not a big deal. I'm sure I'll stumble across it at some point.

8. turtledude9

Regular

Wasn't a major player on AP.net like others around here but god damn these new forums look nice.

9. kait_whiteside

@Jason Tate, love the slick, clean interface. Looking great so far! :thumbup:

10. Possibly. I think integrating push notifications into something like Pushbullet would be the more logical first step though.

Thank you!

Thanks so much! :fist:

Colby Searcy likes this.
  11. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

@Jason Tate There's no way to become a subscriber without a PayPal account right? I've been locked out of mine for a decade or so. Though if it's the only way I'll get on the phone and try to get it sorted.

12. The other thing you could do, if that's too much of a pain, is donate the same amount here (just need a credit card) and let me know and I'll manually add your supporter status here. It won't be automatic, but it's one work around from paypal.

13. cshadows2887

Okay I'll be doing that at some point today for the year.

Jason Tate likes this.
  14. Please let me know when you do so I can get everything set up here! I have so many emails right now I don't want that to get lost!

15. cshadows2887

Done. Happy to contribute to something I believe in.

16. Done.

Thank you, seriously, so much. Look forward to seeing you around the supporter forum as well.

17. Freaked out a little this morning. My eyes have seen the AP.net forums day in day out for so many years now I felt there was a glitch in the Matrix.

Anyways. Nothing but excitement now.

Jason Tate likes this.
  18. So great to still see your username here. Haha. Welcome on board.

19. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Is there a trophy list? I'm bout to platinum this website.

Miss Heartcore likes this.
  20. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Jason Tate likes this.
  21. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

josephcissell, Nick and Jason Tate like this.
  22. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Jason, sorry if this has been covered already...

As far as the "prestigious member" account upgrade, is that a one-time only purchase?

I'm planning on that and becoming a supporting member sometime soon. Unfortunately, my mortgage payment was due today and I owe state and local taxes this year. I guess this is growing up :eh:

23. PushBullet pls

Jason Tate likes this.
  24. BelieF

Regular

tour setlist/discussion? are those being phased out or am I blind