Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Getting Old and Probably Dying Thread • Page 5

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ChaseTx, Oct 3, 2016.

1. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

don't throw out your backs ya oldies HAHAHAHA

I'm the villain this thread deserves.

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  2. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yesterday a shelf in my bathroom fell. It wasn't secured well because I meant to close the lid of something on the shelf and it made the whole shelf fall down. A bunch of my rm's things fell in the toilet lol. I tried to fix the shelf and it appeared it would stay up, but then it fell on me and landed hard on my shoulder. At first I was like wow being young is cool cause that didn't take me out. But then as the day progressed my shoulder/back hurt sooo bad and it still hurts rn.

My back is gonna be wrecked in a few years. The other day a kid dead weighted on me so hard and I felt it through my whole back, but luckily it just hurt in that moment. One of these days it's gonna start adding up

4. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Now I feel bad haha. Hope it feels better!

5. Kiana

lol no worries! I think it'll be fine by tomorrow. I feel like an asshole tho cause my rm's watch fell in the toilet and it's broken and idk if it was already broken or if it's from me :speakno:

Jacob likes this.
  6. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

oh damn that sucks. sorry but I good laugh off the visual haha. I have my share of experience falling down. like down my stairs for example.

7. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Getting old and wanting to die thread am I right

I'm so tired all the time

ChaseTx likes this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

My back is prtty much perpetually in pain and I've thrown it out so many times that I'm pretty much always on edge just waiting for it to happen again. It's awesome.

9. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Oh man, I just found my new home.

- I have a few grays coming in, but it doesn't bother me because I'm going to look fly as a silver fox. Just happy to be 26 with a thick head of hair and no sign of hairline recession.
    - I fear I have a hemorrhoid but I'm not about to google what one actually is because the image results may murder my will to live. My butthole hurts sometimes tho, and I don't put stuff in there. It's rare but idk why it happens. There's nothing visible.
    - I rolled my ankles a lot in pits and skateboarding a lot as a teen, and 50% of my mornings have my achilles area feeling like it's made of stone. Yoga is helping.
    - I'm realizing I may never want kids of my own because kids rule but babies are garbage

ChaseTx, Bloodsucker II and CarpetElf like this.
  10. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

My memory is terrible. I see movies and can't remember them 3 months later. When asked to recall something at work from the previous week, I have very little recollection. I'm the least focused person ever

Dog with a Blog and serotonin like this.
  11. Dog with a Blog

Totally forgot about this thread.

I have pretty high blood pressure for my age. Like, it's not worst, but it could be a lot better. Partially due to genetics, partially to diet. Can't change my genes so I should probs change my diet. I'm convinced I'm gonna die of a heart attack. Just waiting

12. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Turning 32 a month ago has begun an onslaught of grey chest hair. I like to think it makes me look distinguised.

Also, about backs: I threw mine out 3 years ago lifting wrong (I was sitting on the bench, too, for chissakes) and it tweaks every 4 months now. It doesn't help being 6'4 which pretty much means I have an extra hinge in my back from constantly not fitting into normal spaces.

13. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

my back is the bane of my existence

I'm also getting gray hairs. hopefully I'll be more Clooney than Larry David in 5 years

14. ChaseTx

The weather is changing too much and my leg hurts

15. Kiana

I have like really weak ankles idek. I feel compelled to wear those old ppl compression socks. Idk if it's cause I'm slightly bow legged and am like a millimeter away from cankles territory, but my ankles always hurt. Which makes me paranoid af cause my brother in law's ankles hurt before he was diagnosed with cancer except mine isn't as persistent and I guess they've always been weak like when I walk long distances my ankles always hurt long before my feet. Right now they hurt a lil and I just woke up so I haven't even done anything yet!

Also sooooo many gray hairs. I'm 26 and have been finding grays for years now.

16. Carmen SD

Trusted

I'm getting more gray hair by the day. I have arthritis and carpal tunnel (hands and wrists). My joints are terrible. I have chronic fatigue. Oh and I have terrible memory/easily forgetful. I have to write lists/reminders to remember things

17. Windowsdown

I'm tired all the fucking time. I skated a pump track a month ago and my right knee has been killing me ever since.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. scroopy.noopers

: (

doing 23&me to find out how i'm gonna die

Shrek and Dog with a Blog like this.
  19. Kiana

My achey legs are at it again. I tried googling to see what's up but nothing quite fits. I don't get the urge to move my legs like restless leg syndrome describes. I wouldn't say it's pain or cramping. Like a persistent dull ache in my ankles and legs. Even as a kid I remember getting leg cramps a lot. Maybe I need to wear sensible shoes.

ChaseTx likes this.
  20. ChaseTx

I can't imagine living without RLS. What an idyllic dream

I got the dull aches too though

21. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

i aint never dying

Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  22. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

had my first physical in like three years this month. my blood pressure is slightly high and i am being subjected to a sleep study but my bloodwork came back clean as a whistle so i guess i am not dying yet, p stoked

ncarrab, Joe4th, Ken and 1 other person like this.
  23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Now that I’m thirty I should start to get yearly physicals

24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

The first physical I got was with a young lady and it was awkward.

Ken, ChaseTx and GrantCloud like this.
  25. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

this is not the WoW thread.