Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Gerard Way Opens Up a Little More About My Chemical Romance • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

I'll never forget the first time I saw MCR. It was like...02-03? Allentown Fairground. Coheed was originally set to play but cancelled. MCR opened for Dont Look Down and JEW. Gerard talks about it in his Nerdist interview from a few years back. That show and I Brought You Bullets... Will always resonate with me. I'd love them to get back together but if they're happy, who am I to beg?

2. Bryan Diem

Trusted

My boss went to that show. She told me she hated MCR and booed them. I was so hurt haha

3. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

That does hurt haha. My most fond memory of the show was Gerards shirt. It was like a weird looking cowboy shirt and its forever burned into my memory. My friends and me found Mikey wandering around the fair after and had him sign our drink cups haha.

4. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I wish I weren't 7 at the time damn haha

5. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

The last quote in this piece where he says “I wouldn’t want to disrupt anyone’s life right now” sounds a lot like he feels he wants my chem back more than the other guys do.