Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Gerard Way Begins Working on New Music

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Gerard Way will soon be working on new music:

Now, onto the music. It is far too early to have any kind of idea when new music will be coming out from me, or what it will be specifically. Would it be a solo record? A new band? Songs for the Netflix Umbrella Academy show? Something else? Again, too early to tell, but the process has started and happens every Friday at the moment. I’m in the discovery phase, and very excited about that. I’m off to make some sounds— see you soon!

2. russvanderhoof

pizza.~

Shoot for the stars Gerard.

Have always wanted him to pair up with Tom Delonge. I know this post has nothing to do with them teaming up. But at least now the idea is floating around the universe.~

summertimejesus and SEMUSIC like this.
  3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

hesitant alien was incredible cant wait

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I loved his last album and will forever whine that he didn't tour on it over here. Looking forward to whatever he does.

5. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I'm in that camp of people that thought his solo work was fine, but I'll love My Chemical Romance until my dying breath.

Any new music is a good sign though.

summertimejesus likes this.
  6. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Great to see love for this record, did you pick up the picture disk release by chance?

7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Nah I'm not a big fan of picture discs but it'd be a nice collectors item especially since I just got my first my chem vinyl for Christmas I can build my collection

8. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

me and you always on the same page with Gerard

Kiana likes this.
  9. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

You mean like time travel back to 2001 Tom Delonge and have them pair up, or you mean with 2018 Tom Delonge?

10. russvanderhoof

pizza.~

2018 Tommy baby. Have always dreamt of them having a studio project.~