Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Gerard Way – “Baby You’re a Haunted House”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Gerard Way has shared the new song “Baby You’re a Haunted House.”

In celebration of the upcoming spooky season, Gerard Way releases new single, “Baby You’re a Haunted House,” today via Reprise Records.
    This is his first release since 2016. In March of this year, Gerard Way announced via those all informative socials that he would be working on new music…so here is the first dip into that proverbial water.

And, here is a little missive from Gerard, “Hey all! I wrote a song called “Baby You’re a Haunted House” about all our inner ghosts and demons and what it feels like being in love and having to deal with your own internal horror show. I tried not to really overthink it too much as I really wanted to start getting music out into the world again and sharing my art. The haunted house was built by a model maker named Damien Webb and it kind of inspired me to put the song out for Halloween, as it seemed fitting with the holiday. I hope you enjoy the song. It was a lot of fun to make and features my brother Mikey Way on bass, Tom Rasulo on drums, guitar and vocals by me, an additional guitar by Ian Fowles.” Recorded by Doug McKean. XO, G.

Happy Halloween, Dia de Los Muertos, Guy Fawkes Day, All Soul’s Day, etc…

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  2. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

This is ok. Nice little jovial song. Don't think i'll be coming back to it.

3. The Format

Regular

Not bad. Would have been a jam in 2005. Reminds me of the Pink Spiders.

4. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

This def feels like a nostalgic song. I dig it.

5. Walkabout

Regular

love it

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Dig this a lot. Power pop Gerard is fun

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  7. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Catchy as can be, but not a lot of substance. Looking for some good, darker stuff from him.

8. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

i like this. simple but fun