Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

George Michael Has Passed Away

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

George Michael has passed away. He was 53.

The star, who launched his career with Wham! in the 1980s and had huge success as a solo performer, “passed away peacefully” on Christmas Day in Goring, Oxfordshire, his publicist said.

2. RIP

3. defmytones

Regular

As of 2016 didn't have enough deaths and then, Wham!

RIP, "Last Christmas" will never be the same.

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

RIP

5. Ska Senanake

Trusted

RIP, was that pun necessary?

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

7. razorburn

Trusted

Such a loss. I feel so sad for how the media treated him during his later years.

Here's an incredible video of him rehearsing with the suviving members of Queen, for the Freddie Mercury tribute concert back in 92. Check Bowie and Seal in the back, totally into the performance.

R.I.P.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  8. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Wham! and George Michael are brilliant. So sad that GM is now gone. RIP.

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Someone on my timeline was all "stop pretending any of you even listened to George Michael in the last year" and I'm like ok this is dumb for many reasons but especially around the holidays when Last Christmas is everywhere like what kind of inaccurate statement????? Flawless xmas song is flawless

10. Mr_Hox

Also, GM was featured in Keanu, a comedy that a lot of people loved. I bet his streams and album sales got a bit of a bump from that.

Kiana and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  11. Turkeylegz

Trusted

And Deadpool!