Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Genesis - the Last Domino Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidblink, May 9, 2021.

1. kidblink

Regular Supporter

Genesis confirm their highly anticipated return to North America for the first time in 14 years. The Last Domino Tour 2021 will have Tony Banks, Phil Collins & Mike Rutherford playing major cities across the U.S. & Canada this November & December.

November dates:

Nov 15 - Chicago
    Nov 16 - Chicago
    Nov 18 - Washington
    Nov 20 - Charlotte
    Nov 22 - Montreal
    Nov 23 - Montreal
    Nov 25 - Toronto
    Nov 27 - Buffalo
    Nov 29 - Detroit
    Nov 30 - Cleveland

December dates:

Dec 2 - Philadelphia
    Dec 5 - New York City
    Dec 6 - New York City
    Dec 8 - Columbus
    Dec 10 - Belmont Park, NY
    Dec 13 - Pittsburgh
    Dec 15 - Boston

Attached Files:

2. kidblink

Regular Supporter

Not sure how many genesis fans on this site but I saw Phil Collins 3 years ago and he sounded really great. Couldn’t move around too well but his voice was still on point. Posting to see if anyone was able to get tickets. I had two different presales and tried with the general public and there was nothing available 5 minutes after they went on sale and sites are listing resales for upwards of 6000! Atleast for Philly. I know it’s been awhile but that’s a little ridiculous. I knew they were popular in the 70s and 80s didn’t realize how high demand they still would be though. Was Anyone able to get tickets? Everyone I talked to that have tried to was unsuccessful

3. Darth Annihilus

Regular

My friend and I were able to get 2 floor tickets for her mom for the DC show. It was hectic

4. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Got tickets to the Boston show. So fucking stoked

5. skaorsk8

I want to go so badly but I'm paying not $330/ticket for nosebleeds. My dream of seeing Phil live is clearly out of my budget.

6. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Just wait until he tours solo again, the demand for this is crazy but his solo tours are easy enough to get tickets to

7. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Is that how much they’re reselling for???

8. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah sure i'll go

9. Ellamamama

This is your life, are you who you want to be?

When was the last time Peter played with them?

10. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Did a one off reunion with them in 1982 and that was the last time