Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Questions Help • Page 9

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Shyam Sharma likes this.
  2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Silly Pet Peeve here and I think I understand why you did it, but could you place the "Buy an Ad" button down the row on mobile? I'm so addicted to this damn website and so used to immediately clicking on "Followed Threads" where it has been for the past year, and the addition of the button is throwing me off completely.

3. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

I see I wasn't the only one thrown off by this when I hopped on the website.

OhTheWater likes this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I’ve clicked it multiple times by mistake

5. That's actually a mistake I made last night. I merged two files when fixing something and it messed some stuff up. I'll be fixing it later today. Sorry about that.

Cameron and OhTheWater like this.
  6. robargarthan

I often get frustrated with navigation on this site. I'll come and check out the daily news, go to view comments, and then instinctively click the logo at the top left to go back to the main page to view more news but it just takes me to the forum instead. Why is it set up that way? Seems like it could just use the same navigation bar at the top that Chorus uses.

7. The logo on the main site takes you to the front of the main site, the logo on the forum takes you to the front of the forum. "News" takes you back to news.

8. jean-luc davis

Shut the FFFFFFRESHFISH UP

@Jason Tate I’m trying to change my username but the option isn’t coming up in the Account Upgrades, just the supporter options and the “gift a membership” button. Am I looking in the wrong place?

9. Free for supporters now. PM what you’d like me to change it to.

phillyfradet likes this.
  10. jean-luc davis

Shut the FFFFFFRESHFISH UP

Thanks! PM sent

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. SomeGuyNamedMike

The Real Dirty Dan.

How long does one have newbie beneath their avatar for?

12. SomeGuyNamedMike likes this.
  13. anthony

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered, but I have been unable to find it. How/Is it possible, to start a new thread?

14. Need 15 posts to prove you’re a real account and then it’ll show up for you.

anthony likes this.
  15. anthony

oh cool, that makese sense. thanks dude.

16. anthony

wait, i've posted 33 times tho.

17. anthony

nevermind, im an idiot, i see it on the top there. ignore me. :)

Jason Tate likes this.
  18. HemisphereHybrid

One Hit Wonder

I've made 16 posts, but when I try to make a thread it says I'm not authorized to do so.

19. And been registered a few days.

20. clucky

Trusted Supporter

So there is a page that shows me people who have liked my stuff.

Is there a similar page that shows me everything I've liked? Want to find an old post on the politics thread and figure that is the easiest way

21. Not currently. I'll add it to my list to look into though.

22. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

23. On average between 2-3 minutes, sometimes a little longer for the crawler to grab it if the forum or main site is really under heavy load. Sometimes it's almost instantaneous. But, usually a couple minutes.

24. red8ge

Regular

you used my boy's photo in a tweet w/o attribution or anything, how are you grabbing these pictures for your socials?

25. I use the images the label/PR people send or those marked royalty free. That one was marked royalty free via Google. Will change it.