Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Questions Help • Page 4

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 14, 2016.

1. It does it by default -- it'll take you to the first unread post in a thread. Far right arrow button or ellipsis on mobile has that link too.

Wobbie likes this.
  2. Wobbie

Sing me a story I haven't heard yet. Prestigious

Hmm, when i click the main link to a thread, it takes me to page 1. I'll try the arrow on the right... The link in the arrow works. I'll use that :ok: I didn't even see that arrow there, haha. Thanks Jason.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

Ah-mazing, thank you very much...fantastic!

Side, small, note: It seems a little hard maybe for newcomers to find. It's not very obvious. And even when I saw the icon, I just assumed it was some other social networking site...since the icon blends in with the twitter/facebook ones. Might lead to less overall comments...idk. Maybe that's intentional, idk. No biggie, just wanted to mention.

4. That's on purpose. :teethsmile: It's my compromise. Heh.

5. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

Understandable. Well! At least there's comments :). Feels like home now haha.Thanks again.

Question, not trying to push this at all just genuinely curious: From a website/business perspective, wouldn't you want more comments? To show your engagement rate from your users, to investors, advertisers, whoever? Again, not asking this in a snide way at all, and maybe it's a stupid question and I'm just missing something. Maybe it's just what you want, and that's cool too. :) Just curious haha.

6. I'm willing to sacrifice that for my sanity at the moment. But I'm also not that worried about engagement and traffic, they're up so far and I think they're gonna do just fine.

7. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Hey Jason I'm not quite underestanding how to access the "tour forum". I can find it if I search it or whatever, and it definitely seems like it exists, but where is it hiding?

8. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

Makes sense. And yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine :D. Just was curious! Thanks for answering my silly question.

9. Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 10.27.34 PM.png

10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. futures

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but... where did the Jimmy Eat World thread go?

12. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

A user requested their posts be deleted. Due to the circumstances surrounding why they wanted them deleted, a one time exception was made and they were removed. An unfortunate side effect of this was that all the threads they created got deleted as well. So you'll have to remake some of the threads that got removed if you wish to have them back.

Jason Tate and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  13. futures

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to make threads. Thanks for the info.

Jason Tate likes this.
  14. Normz

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Is the blue heart logo on Facebook specifically not to confuse FB fans with the name change?

Also, when I went to the Chorus.fm facebook page it asked me if the name change was misleading or not. Might be worth having regulars go to the page and choose "not misleading," just to make sure FB doesn't dock the page or anything

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  16. Yep.

Yeah, that's the only way they'd let me change it is if they show that for a while. It's weird. Better than Twitter though.

17. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

blink-182 changed their facebook name to blink-182 from Blink-182. That same message displayed for me there a few months ago lol.

18. I also feel vindicated in never styling it with small B.

:-):-):-):-)

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  19. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Am I too late to get bumped up to "prestigious"??

Jason Tate likes this.
  20. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I somehow got my damn birthday wrong when I signed up :seeno: Anyone able to change it to 13th February 1988 for me please?

Jason Tate likes this.
  21. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks for bumping me up!

Jason Tate likes this.
  23. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

Dumb question but is Prestigious $25 a month and do you get the perks of Supporter as well?

24. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

Buying Prestigious is a one time purchase. It does not give you any Supporter perks.

Jason Tate likes this.
  25. Gonna re-word that option.