General Questions Help • Page 2

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 14, 2016.

1. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I had this same problem. Log out, and then when you log in, make sure to check "Remember me?" then try again.

Though I'd like to think there's got to be a way around that? :chin: @Jason Tate

2. It's checking for permissions to make sure you're allowed to upload one. Since I put it in a new window that's why.

3. Doomsday

nothing to do with you Prestigious

What a strange fix haha. Thank you!

4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

OH true! A new window. Makes perfect sense now.

5. efp722

Regular

Jason, congrats on the new site! I hope I am not being a little bitch about this, but is there any way the comments are coming back? I spent so much time reading them. Really gonna miss reading the articles and see page after page of conversation.

Raku likes this.
  6. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I recognize the BulletProof security plugin from your wp-admin page ;)

7. What is this forum? • forum.chorus.fm

efp722 likes this.
  8. efp722

Regular

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. Me too!

10. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

Tour Discussion forum making a comeback?

11. troyplaysbass

reunion tour Supporter

12. Normz

Can't seem to find it other than your link. Can it be moved to a more prominent area? I'm afraid that it's going to die out.

13. troyplaysbass

reunion tour Supporter

Just have to click on the "Sub-Forums" button.

Attached Files:

Normz and Jason Tate like this.
  14. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

Archive of the old forums exist anywhere? I know AP was still up until like late yesterday. Trying to find an old post and Google/Wayback Machine are being a pain.

15. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

16. Strikegently

close cover, strike gently

Can you get notifications for news stories with a specific tag?

17. Not yet. It's in the plans.

18. Steel

Regular

Hi. I hope this isn't a dumb question but will threads like the sharing thread be imported/re-added to the new site?

19. Sharing thread? Like music?

20. joe727 Apr 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2016)
    joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

Have you guys been getting alot of accidental reports on posts or something? i just got this message
    "Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'Wrestling Thread' - not sure why this was reported"
    I didn't even realize i reported something. I posted a reply it didn't go through for some reason and next thing I know i got that.

21. Nope, that was the first one. Did you do it on mobile by accident and hit it?

Haha, I saw it and was like what?

22. joe727 Apr 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2016)
    joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

I'm not on mobile, but I was having mouse problems at the time that could've been it. It just confused me and I'd thought I'd let you know.

Maybe there should be a "are you sure you want to report this?" confirmation box or something eventually because I could see people accidentally hitting that shit alot, especially if they're intoxicated.

23. Hahaha, it's all good.

joe727 likes this.
  24. Kellan

JuneJuly Prestigious

How do you post new threads from mobile?

25. Steel Apr 2, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 2, 2016)
    Steel

Regular

Yes. That was one of the threads I used the most on the absolutepunk.net for stuff that was for 1 reason or another unable to be purchased oe found. I just just curious. The new site looks very nice btw