Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Questions Help • Page 13

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 14, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

... that does seem like the common sense thing to do huh? Lmao no idea why I didn't try that. I'll keep an eye out for it in the future

2. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I didn't realize it, but apparently my Windscribe extension is blocking content even when I'm not connected to VPN. Sorry about that. Carry on...

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Braydizz

Not sure where else to put this - I have a recollection of Butch Walker's '1969' project running a competition on AP.net for a fan to design their cover art for the 'Maya' album. I was wondering if anything from the old AP.net is accessible or housed anywhere? I'd love to revisit some of the old designs (realising this was 13 years ago and highly unlikely).

4. Your only hope is archive.org.

5. Mcrx

Regular

Hey Jason! What is this? Blast From the Past: Old AbsolutePunk.net Best of Lists

Can you explain this a little bit? Sorry, I was a bit confused looking at it the other day. Maybe I'm stupid. Maybe I just need in other words. Thanks!

Edit: wait. More questions. Is this what those polls are for?? Maybe not.
    And where can I find this on the site? (I followed a Twitter link before)
    Ty

Edit edit: one more question been meaning to ask for awhile. How do we get access to the liner notes or newsletter in email? Is that how it works? It's not connected to the forum login though? (Noticed I get logged off when I'm in those sections)
    Ty

6. They’re all the old best of lists from staff members from AP.net from 2005-2015. I reposted them.
    This is all old content, stuff that was posted years ago and now back in the database.
    you can signup here: https://chorus.fm/newsletter

it’ll go to your email each Friday

Mcrx likes this.
  7. EddieDS

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. EddieDS likes this.
  9. ItsAndrew

Trusted

10. ItsJoe

Joe

@Jason Tate how do I remove my name, or go about changing my name that appears in activity on the forum please? Thanks

11. What can I change it to?

12. ItsJoe

Joe

Jason Tate likes this.