Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

General Questions Help • Page 12

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 14, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Love it! Thanks

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Was there just some huge bot invasion and then the posts got deleted? Tons of old threads I am subscribed to just got pushed to my 'followed threads' page saying they had new posts but the newest post on them is weeks ago.

3. Not that I saw ...

4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Weird. I had probably like 30-40 threads pop up with supposedly new unread posts that didn't actually have anything new. Maybe just some odd glitch.

5. Mr_Earfqu8k

So, I'm brand new here and I'm wondering what would be the optimal type of profile pic to use. None of the ones I use seem to work.

6. we don't allow weiner pics, so use something different.

7. zackotronic

Newbie Supporter

what is the difference between patron and community package?

8. Just the cost. (For those that would like to more to go to the site or not.)

9. sophos34

Prestigious Prestigious

is there a way to mass unfollow threads besides individually clicking the checkbox for each and every thread on a single page of my followed threads and then unfollowing? i follow a lot of threads i dont care about, are just generally really bad, or are completely inactive, and id like to start completely fresh and better manage my followed threads

10. What would be a better way you have in mind? I could maybe custom figure something you. A “check all”?

11. sophos34

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah exactly! if i could check everything at once per page it would make it wayyyy less time consuming

12. I’ll look tomorrow.

13. sophos34

Prestigious Prestigious

14. I looked into this a little, and currently there's no easy way to add a select all without some code changes. I will look into how big of the code changes I will need to make to do something like this, but the clicking each one and then using the pulldown menu at the bottom is currently the best solution for the moment. Then I'd recommend unchecking this box in preferences and only manually following the threads you want to appear there.

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 12.58.07 PM.png

I'm gonna see if I can do a simple javascript that could select all, but it'll take a little time to get to.

sophos34 likes this.
  15. sophos34

Prestigious Prestigious

Word, figured if it was easy to do it would’ve already been there haha. I did realize it’s much easier to do it on mobile than on desktop

Jason Tate likes this.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.