Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Politics Discussion VII [ARCHIVED] • Page 5

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. mugi stan

lmfao

2. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

we talked about this in our leadership meeting today. Gotta come up with a plan if our facilities are shut down and what we can and can't do from home.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

She looks like Brienne of Tarth with a tiny head

Contender and St. Nate like this.
  4. Grapevine friend says Bernie may announce his running mate by the end of the evening. That would be interesting, not sure I remember that happening so early ever.

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I work at a bar so RIP CarpetElf

6. It me, last night!

CarpetElf and David87 like this.
  7. clucky

Trusted Supporter

this seems... dumb? like if you're ready to announce why wait until after super Tuesday when that announcement could swing a lot of votes?

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

9. Recapture momentum? No idea if it's even true. Far down the grapevine kinda thing. But would be interesting.

10. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Hello I am Bernie

11. clucky

Trusted Supporter

but if his pick would help recapture momentum it could also help out a whole lot today...

I just don't buy it. It forces him into too much of a hole. He is quite possibly gonna need to settle with a more centrist VP to win over the dem base at the convention. Who he can pick varies wildly if he has a small delegate lead vs if he has a big one. Its just a move that doesn't make sense on multiple levels and so I really don't see it happening.

12. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Cruz/Fiorina ‘16 wasn’t much later

incognitojones, MysteryKnight and Ken like this.
  13. I dunno man, just saying what I heard through the grapevine. You don't have to believe it, I said it was random shit I heard lol.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  14. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I can do like 80% of my job from home...... not sure if they'll let me though

15. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

hello new thread friends

16. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

waking season and Jason Tate like this.
  17. I can work from home (duh), Hannah can't. Guess I gotta build a detox system for the front door.

CarpetElf and Ken like this.
  18. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

bernie

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I can do 100% of my job at home but can only work from home twice a week. I’m hoping my company makes an exception given the circumstances, I’m going to be so mad if I get sick because a coworker came in sick.

20. Time zones are conspiracy theories. I want to believe.

David87 and MysteryKnight like this.
  21. mugi stan

22. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

23. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

24. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I teach 5th grade in a district where students don't get any technology to take home. I don't know what they are expecting us to do. It's a low income school and most of them don't have a computer at home.

CarpetElf and dylan like this.
    scottlechowicz likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.