Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Politics Discussion (VI) [ARCHIVED] • Page 739

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.

1. Do that.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Do you think if all the birds in the world teamed up, they would be able to destroy humanity?

If not which animals do you think would be able to accomplish this?

MrAirplane and jkauf like this.
  6. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Insects for sure. If they all came together to attack humans we don't stand a chance. There are too many of them

Just imagine a giant army of ants crawling on you and biting you. How do you stop that?

7. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

The plants

[​IMG]

SmashRipsaw, Max_123, neo506 and 2 others like this.
  8. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

that Time pose is so awkward

9. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

10. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I remember watching a documentary about ants and they were talking about different ones all over the world and mentioned that one specific type of ants attack farmers chickens and will kill them and clean them to the bone in 24 hours. Ants are no fucking joke.

RyanPm40 and MysteryKnight like this.
  11. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

SimAnt has made me a fan of ants and I will pick their side when they uprise to overthrow us

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

he still thinks he's on The Apprentice

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Zilla and Wharf Rat like this.
  14. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

“Tune in next week to see what countries we will bomb on the basis of false pretenses on another episode of Imperialistic Assholes Can’t Leave The World Alone”

Zilla, Arry, Max_123 and 5 others like this.
  15. Jake Gyllenhaal

Your drunk friend to you at closing time: "You like me, riiiiight?"

David87 likes this.
    scottlechowicz likes this.
  17. We're doing this I see

18. What It's Really Like Inside One Of Kentucky's Crisis Pregnancy Centers
    “Everything we do here is medical,” a volunteer told me in the evaluation room, despite the fact she wasn’t a licensed medical professional.

She proceeded to ask for the last four digits of my Social Security number, which to me was bizarre; only a few organizations have a legal right to use your SSN — your employer, banks and lenders, investment funds, the IRS, and government-funded programs such as workers’ compensation. There’s no legitimate reason for any entity with which you’re not financially involved to ask for your Social. “It’s just one of the things we do here,” she said. I pushed back. It’s “what you do anytime you do anything online,” she responded, which is blatantly false.

MysteryKnight and incognitojones like this.
  20. Jake Gyllenhaal

There's a pregnancy center that opened last year a few miles from me and wondered if they're one of those crisis centers that purposely provide false info in order to persuade you not to get an abortion. When I checked out their website, they're definitely a Christian-based pro-life org but hard to say how deceptive they could be towards anyone asking about an abortion option.

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I mean...

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

oh my God

incognitojones likes this.

23. Williamson's comfort food is measles.

MysteryKnight and mescalineeyes like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.