Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Politics Discussion (VI) [ARCHIVED] • Page 1456

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

they post like one sometimes ngl lol. they have bad politics regardless

2. Wharf Rat

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

neo506 and St. Nate like this.
  4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I make a good income, certainly not 6 figures, but paying $2400 between rent and student loans per month alone (excluding any utils or other bills) makes things really difficult. And that's the cheapest rent I can find with the scummiest leasing company ever that just enters my apartment unannounced while my girlfriend is alone in her pajamas so that's creepy and annoying.

5. Wharf Rat

wtf??

6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I had to google what a lorry was. Holy shit. Just hauling around dead bodies.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  7. Wharf Rat

That's definitely illegal also. If you're like most people you probably don't have the resources to do anything about it and starting a fight with your landlord is probably something that seems awfully risky but you should definitely know its illegal and that there are probably groups or firms that would help you with that discounted or free

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

people use this line of thinking to not support bernie which i personally find to be complete bullshit

9. Wharf Rat

what the fuck???

10. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

even if bernie has to compromise major policies and water them down into half measures i know he'll actually fight for his true vision harder than anyone else would. bernie would use the executive order to his advantage more than anyone else running.

12. Seems like a possible ad big @Advally how often does it happen?

David87 likes this.
  13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I think it depends on the state and what your lease says unfortunately, at least in NH. You might be right tho. Sometimes they give a 1-2 day heads up, but they'll open the door as they're knocking so they don't even give you a chance to open the door. They're so bad at maintaining things here too, and the leasing manager purposely makes all calls go to voicemail (literally has told me that's how it's set up) and really only answers emails vaguely a few days after messaging them. I hate it, my lease is actually up this month, but after doing some searching, I really cant find anything better than what I have here, even after a $150 per month increase that I'll now have to deal with. Definitely feel stuck.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Wharf Rat like this.
  14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

This has been a huge deal in the craft beer community. Founders has had a LOT of terrible press in the last few years but this particular story has managed to top them all.

Anthony_ and Wharf Rat like this.
  15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

can confirm in PA landlords are allowed to come into your apartment whenever the fuck they want without warning

iCarly Rae Jepsen, Ken and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. Wharf Rat

its fucking insane lmfao

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Garlic bread and French fries

18. It’s going to be very ugly.

David87 likes this.
  19. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

My Dad taught high school for 40 years and in the last few years I think was making around $65-70k a year, and this was in Rosemount

popdisaster00 likes this.
    David87 and incognitojones like this.
  21. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

Was just going to say the same thing as someone from Michigan. All my beer groups have had things posted about this going back to when it first came out. Also been surprised with how many people are still supporting Founders in these groups but when you are primarily a white and male community I guess I should not be surprised.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Seems to happen 2-4 times, usually the first few times i'm on the website in the day. Happened yesterday and today.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.