Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Politics Discussion (VI) [ARCHIVED] • Page 2530

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

No matter what a contested convention is going to be a disaster and help the republicans in November. And no matter who it is with the plurality of delegates, if you take the nomination away from them it is going be an even worse end result.

2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

You can’t possibly think there’s any world where Bernie goes to the convention with less than a plurality and walks away as the nominee lol come on man

3. Ok, this thread has over 65k posts in it now. I think it's time to archive it right before Super Tuesday gets going.

Bobby, Ken and scottlechowicz like this.
  4. I can easily see that happening if Warren has a good number of delegates and it's close, so, uh "lol come on man" -- and right now there's a good chance he doesn't have plurality.

5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

the superdelegates and establishment leaders would never let it happen. Never.

Ken likes this.
  6. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

good idea

CarpetElf likes this.
  7. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Looks like we posted more in here than you anticipated, heh. Must have been all that broccoli nonsense.

Zach, David87 and Penguin like this.
  8. You can give up now if you want then. You do you. I'm prepared for both outcomes of if he has the plurality and if he does not by a few percentage points.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  9. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Looks like we posted more in here than you anticipated, heh. Must have been all that broccoli nonsense.

Penguin, Jason Tate and Ken like this.
  10. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.