Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Politics Discussion (VI) [ARCHIVED] • Page 2524

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. mescalineeyes likes this.
  2. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Shit sucks so bad right now but this made me feel good for a second at least, c’mon Bernie

8E4E86FF-33B5-44BD-98DF-204066D865E2.jpeg

3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

maybe there was something to those stories, which would suck

4. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Call me crazy, but I’d rather a tighter race where it’s essentially Biden vs Bernie. Gives Bernie a chance to draw more delegates and meet the delegate number (vs plurality), gives WAY more power to progressives on the debate stage, gives Warren more power going into a contested convention. The fact that Bernie is still favored to come out today with more delegates and popular votes despite all the moderates dropping out combats the “progressive vs moderates” math that some people were doing.

Buck up y’all. Go phone bank, we can do this!

5. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

Looking ahead at the map, and this seems like it’d be Biden’s best night going forward. So if Bernie can come out ahead, that’s great, and if it’s tied or even deemed Biden’s night, there’s still a lot more that can happen. If I’m smart I’ll stay off this page tonight if it’s not uniformly good news lol

6. what stories?

7. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

that Bernie and AOC have beef because they haven't done something or other

sawhney[rusted]2 and phaynes12 like this.
  8. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

9. mescalineeyes

10. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

She just tweeted out support yesterday and I feel like she campaigned a lot for him. Idk about specifically recently if she was on the campaign trail but I doubt they have beef.

11. Importer/Exporter Mar 3, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 3, 2020)
    Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

Yeah she’s still been vocally supporting his campaign, she was on the View just last week talking about him for what that’s worth. I think the reports were more about their staffers not getting along. Which I think is what happens when you have two iconoclasts operating in close proximity to one another. And again, political staffers are sociopathic lol

12. mescalineeyes

AOC’s Speech Snub, ICE Remarks Rankle Bernie Sanders Campaign

"Following Ocasio-Cortez’s three-day stint, Sanders’s campaign manager, Faiz Shakir, texted AOC’s campaign manager to express his dissatisfaction with aspects of her performance, according to a source familiar with the exchange. Specifically, the Sanders campaign was miffed that Ocasio-Cortez didn’t mention Sanders by name when she closed out a campaign event at the University of Iowa on a Friday night at the end of last month"

"Ocasio-Cortez and her team, after all they’d done for Sanders, were said to be annoyed at being called on the carpet. And AOC’s team is also said to have had concerns about radio host Joe Rogan’s controversial unofficial endorsement of Sanders."

again, could be nothing, but there were articles like this.

13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Well, it turns out policies actually matter and a bunch of my friends who were very into biden running in 2018 are pissed and telling people to go vote.

15. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

16. Anthony_

It’s going to be so sick when irresistibly exciting candidate Joe Biden fails to turn out enough voters and then the Left gets blamed for Trump winning. Gonna love it.

17. mugi stan

i’m losing my shit over here hahahaha what the fuck is wrong with this rat

18. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

My vote is in, LETS GOOOOO BERNIE

19. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

let's go:muscle::muscle:

20. mugi stan

hell fucking yes boys LETS GOOOOOO

21. mescalineeyes

girls too tbh, more likely even.

bigmike, Fletchaaa and PeacefulOrca like this.
  22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Maybe there was something to those conspiracy theories

23. Anthony_

24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

25. Anthony_

She has very good political instincts, that’s exactly the response she has to give

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.