Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Politics Discussion (V) [ARCHIVED] • Page 1404

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.

2. Dem voters are weird.

incognitojones likes this.
  3. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

this makes me irrate. First, sorry you had to go through all of this for what should be an easy diagnosis. I can spot Lyme from down the hall. And the treatment is so simple. As I said above, missing Lyme can be lethal.

And then you had out of pocket expenses to top it off.

No words.

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Lol they deleted it

MysteryKnight likes this.
  5. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

its pathology. i don't know when it started but I bet it was top-down

Richter915 likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Has anyone been following the story about Trump wanting to pardon the Special Forces soldier who took a guy off camp and killed him? The whole thing is just nuts.

7. I got the alert from the NYT and decided I didn't want to expend the mental energy on reading up on it.

8. Wharf Rat

yeah this guy...really smart

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Hell yeah

10. Wharf Rat

littlejohn, chewbacca110 and St. Nate like this.
  11. Wharf Rat

students in the library are now arguing about whether Ninja is the most toxic fortnite streamer

12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

This reply is bad. No one is saying the fight isn't righteous, rather that the battleground needs to be picked better...i.e. dealing with Clinton's crappyness while she is president >>>>>>>> allowing Trump to be President and dealing with Clinton-style Dems crappyness.

Richter915 likes this.
  13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Thank you, I appreciate it! I did a lot of things when I was diagnosed - tried long-term antibiotic pills, but didn't help much and started giving me stomach issues. Eventually moved to getting a port-a-cath installed in my chest for daily IV antibiotics which actually started making a huge difference until insurance cut it off. Took mepron for babesia (god that stuff tasted awful). My worst coinfection is Bartonella and it left me with massive red stripes across my back that looks like I've been whipped.

Lately my tests look good for Lyme antibodies. My biggest issue is I have residual affects that seem to cause chronic inflammation (CIRS) when I'm around certain environments - for example I'm unable to clear mold toxins from my body and I get incredibly sick for days or weeks if I'm in that sort of environment for a few hours. I still have constant chronic fatigue and brain fog, which I've just kind of accepted at this point.

14. Wharf Rat

I don't believe that anyone believed "Russian propaganda" in "substantial numbers" to the point where they "served [Russia]'s purpose"

15. [​IMG]

littlejohn, bigmike and Wharf Rat like this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Please don't remind me that people get paid millions of dollars to yell the n word while playing video games

17. Wharf Rat

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

incognitojones likes this.
  19. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Mepron is the WORST. I just finished a course of it yesterday, and it has been rough. Not to mention that just thinking about drinking it again makes me gag. I'm sorry you're still dealing with all of those symptoms. Hopefully, as the problem continues to grow, more research will be done and they can actually find something that works to get rid of this stuff.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Capitalism is bad perhaps

neo506, bigmike and incognitojones like this.
  21. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Contender and stars143 like this.
  22. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I think that's a naive belief, IMO

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Lamar Alexander is not running in 2020...don't think it matters much though, Tennessee seems to be a lost cause.

24. Wharf Rat

the gay ripped bernie ad really did make me not vote

sophos34, Marx&Recreation and David87 like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.