Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Politics Discussion (V) [ARCHIVED] • Page 1505

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  8. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Zoshchenko likes this.
  9. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

RyanPm40 and stars143 like this.
    Wharf Rat likes this.
  11. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh my god. Dude you are like somehow one of the most universally loved people by this generation, way to shoot yourself in the foot. Such an unnecessary and tired take.

13. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Confusing because “generation snowflake” are the ones fighting for freedom and equality now

Zilla and incognitojones like this.
  14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

People really bought into the idea that Dwayne wasn't sticking with Republican views. lol

15. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

It mentions this in the article but the comment may have come about in the wake of his good buddy Kevin Hart and those old tweets of his.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  16. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Of course.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think if Republicans really want someone they can influence and handily win the 2020 election, Dwayne is 100% the way to go. Distance yourselves from Trump and go all in on The Rock. The guy is incredibly marketable and bound to win most swing votes based on name recognition. He feels like a slam dunk in an era where they are hemorrhaging support.

bigmike likes this.
  18. We spent $15,000 on daycare payments for 2018. This obviously does not include anything related to healthcare, food, or clothes for our kids :)

stars143, littlejohn and Jason Tate like this.
  19. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Yikes

20. Jason Tate and littlejohn like this.
  21. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

it's absolutely ridiculous.

same thing here. 1500 a month for 2 kids AFTER getting a substantial discount due to my wife being in school.

22. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I was talking about the Rock’s cringey comments but a Yikes to that insanity and most of this thread in general, I could auto post a context free yikes every hour and probably be fine

23. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

A nice reminder that Dwayne freaked out on movie critics when they said his movie where the chubby guy gets his dick stuck in a beach chair wasn't good.

JRGComedy likes this.
  24. I pay 8100 a year for half day daycare for ONE kid

littlejohn likes this.
  25. It's why I have cats. Cheaper.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.