Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Politics Discussion (IX) [ARCHIVED] • Page 2

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, May 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Grapevine_Twine

It's a Chunky! Supporter

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, some people have awful experiences and some don't. I felt nothing besides a sore arm both times.

Brother Beck and ItsAndrew like this.
  2. danielm123

Trusted

Well, the last thread ended on a higher note than it began on. I am hesitant to expect two threads of improvement in a row, but will try to remain optimistic

3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Looks like NH just ended all pandemic business mandates and replaced them with recommended best practices. Mask mandate was lifted the other week too. Great.

4. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

Obama dog dead

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I felt pretty much nothing after either shot but like someone else mentioned it’s all a crapshoot and everyone reacts wildly different.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Hehe

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

As a vet who was told his would be forgiven for serving and, uhhh, not getting forgiven, this better fucking happen. I'm so sick of this shit.

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

danielm123 and MysteryKnight like this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Matt Chylak likes this.
  10. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  11. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Jersey boys don’t miss!

12. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Hello

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  13. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

I felt worse after the first one and basically nothing after the second :shrug:

14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Victor Eremita likes this.
  15. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

The architect of the bill that modified the bankruptcy code to prevent discharge of student loan debt in bankruptcy is never going to cancel a single cent of student loan debt unilaterally

16. this...this thread...this is the one that’s gonna be good

17. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if the rocket actually hit Mar-A-Lago?

David87 and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

Hello new thread.

19. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Fox News would definitely immediately say this must be collusion between the democrats and China

David87 and RyanPm40 like this.
  20. i felt mostly normal the day of the shot and then pretty hungover for a lot of the following day than mostly normal again the day after that if not a little tired

bigmike and Victor Eremita like this.
  21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

So when is that rocket crashing into Earth and should we be concerned?

Brother Beck likes this.
  23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

bigmike, Zilla, macbethfan and 3 others like this.
  24. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

My wife is making fun of me because I'm currently tracking this thing on a few websites.

I don't see how a 100-foot, 22-ton piece of debris hurtling towards the earth completely uncontrolled at 18,000 mph could be considered not a big deal, but that's just me.

"Don't worry, 70% of the planet is covered by water so it'll probably just land in the ocean" kind of has a "Yeah, I'm sure our country is prepared to handle the outbreak of a highly contagious respiratory virus in a safe and responsible way" ring to it to my ears.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Apparently according to an NYT article I read it could hit New York.

“The Long March 5B booster could re-enter Earths’s atmosphere anywhere between 41.5 degrees north latitude and 41.5 degrees south latitude. That means Chicago, located a fraction of a degree farther north, is safe, but major cities like New York could be hit by debris.”

They do say that landing in water is very possible but I feel like we should be more prepared for this?

Brother Beck likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.