Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Politics Discussion (IX) [ARCHIVED] • Page 2093

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, May 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

When was your last shot/infection before this one?

2. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Got my last booster Nov. 2021

David87 likes this.
  3. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Waiting for the county vax site near me to get the new Moderna Omicron booster.

4. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Does either the Pfizer or Moderna omicron booster perform better than the other?

Elder Lightning likes this.
  5. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

My 3 year old got her 3rd shot this morning. Been a long wait but she’s finally vaccinated.

6. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

7. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

aoftbsten likes this.
  8. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Elder Lightning likes this.
  9. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

I think they're about the same, but I've gotten Pfizer for the other 3 so figured I would switch to Moderna to give my body a taste of something different.

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  10. Triples is best

11. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I don’t even remember when I got my booster

JoshIsMediocre and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. Halitosis Jones

Howdy y'all!

So for the past few weeks i've been hearing constant water running in my apartment building 24/7. My first thought was "it's something wrong in my nextdoor neighbors apartment i'm not going to snitch, they'll eventually figure it out" so i ignored it. The other week one of my other neighbors knocked on my door telling me that i need to call the landlord because my toilet is running all the time. I then check my voicemail (which i rarely ever do) and i have at least two from my landlord very passive aggressively saying "one of your neighbors is complaining that your toilet is running at all times you need to call me ASAP". So i finally contact him and we get a plumber out here. My neighbor wasn't home so he just looked in my unit. The plumber today tells me "Yeah it's definitely burst pipe under the cement slab. 90% chance they'll have to tear out your kitchen cabinet". He calls the leak detection company and i hear him tell them "sorry about that last one i really thought there was a leak"

To make a long story short leak detection people come a few hours later look in my apartment for a few minutes, then are finally able to get into my neighbor's place and immediately hear them yell "oh my god how does he even sleep!?. Turns out my neighbor is sub-leasing to his nephew who is essentially living there like a squatter with no power and a broken toilet that has been overflowing literally for weeks...

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Moderna is a bigger dose so the general theory is it'd prob produce more antibodies. The Pfizer booster is 15 micrograms of OG strain and 15 micrograms of B.5, while the Moderna one is 25 mc of the OG strain and 25 mc of B.5

We don't have human data yet on how many antibodies it produced and prob won't have immunity data on it for a while longer, but the general thought is more micrograms=more anitbodies

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

15. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Getting my Covid second booster and flu shot tomorrow then DJing a wedding until 11 Pm. Pray for me!

16. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

17. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

The battle with Aldi continues. They took care of the insane 4am deliveries, but now one of their drivers hit the giant metal gate in front of their loading dock (the loading dock is tiny and impossible for the drivers to get into easily, hence the backing up noises going on for half an hour every time they get a delivery), knocked it down and smashed the shit out of my neighbors car. Sucks, but shit happens, hopefully they do right by her, but the goddamn gate has been sitting in the street for over a week blocking the sidewalk and taking up already limited street parking the neighborhood relies on. How hard is it to get 3 guys to go move a damn gate?!

Victor Eremita likes this.
  18. SamLevi11

Prestigious Prestigious

19. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

What he really means: “I’m sacrificing the next 20-30 years of my country for my genecidal and imperial ambitions by illegally invading another country and wiping out an entire culture. Please bow to my demands”

David87 and Brother Beck like this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

sorry gerard

JoshIsMediocre and David87 like this.
  21. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

22. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

SamLevi11 and imthesheriff like this.
  25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Ken, aliens exist, Orla and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.