Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Politics Discussion (IV) [ARCHIVED] • Page 1185

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  2. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

teachers are already stressed out as it is. if you've never handled a gun, can you imagine the emotional weight of carry a gun and the responsibility of protecting kids in a shoot out? i would never be able to focus. i would quit on the spot if they required me to do that. that is insane. can you imagine 75 year old home rec teacher, Mrs. Betty, having the reaction time to get her gun and shoot an intruder? lol idk, i'm rambling but this entire thing is just wild.

3. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

incognitojones and littlejohn like this.
  5. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

we can have an armed ex-military member at every classroom, we'll call them "cells" for faster communication, we can create gates between hallways in order to not let anyone where they're supposed to go at any given time. we can have a tower outside the building with sharpshooters on top ready to take down anybody trying to get in the school.

sounds like a good plan.

Arry likes this.
  6. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Each school gets one tier 1 operator former CIA black ops spec ops private mercenary who can take out an entire platoon by himself

Anthony_, Turkeylegz, Robk and 4 others like this.
  8. The pundits applauding this shit I wanna smack.

Robk and scottlechowicz like this.
  10. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I just...I don't know. I'm enraged and exhausted and feel the need to do something and feel doomed and don't know what to do.

dylan, Philll, Robk and 2 others like this.
  11. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

I think that we should arm the students. teach them about the 2nd amendment as soon as their tiny hands can hold and operate a handgun, every year they can have a class about gun safety and every student can be armed. if 20 more guns in schools will help, then 1000 more guns in schools should help even more.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  12. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

shits gonna change. these kids aren't going away. they are going to fucking vote this year. we're already seeing early voting records in texas being blown out of the water and this is just fucking primaries when nobody votes.

incognitojones likes this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Imagine the Breakfast Club if the principal had a gun

Arry likes this.
  14. Ferris Bueller's Day Off woulda ended very differently.

15. scottlechowicz likes this.
  16. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

“Proposals to stop school shootings:

1) What if, instead of students, the school is filled exclusively with armed guards lying in wait?

2) What if we build a wall (see through?) and we make school shooters pay for it...?”

Jason Tate and littlejohn like this.

17. X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(:cringe::cringe::cringe::cringe::cringe::cringe::cringe::cringe::cringe:

18. Wharf Rat

replace school with CIA black ops spec ops training for 6 year olds imo

Dominick and littlejohn like this.
  19. Wharf Rat

in case you're wondering i've been watching the show Person of Interest which as far as i can tell is a deep artistic interrogation of how close to a superhero you can make a character who ostensibly has no superpowers

littlejohn likes this.
  20. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

21. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

That's where it went off the rails a bit...what I wouldn't give to have a Mic in that room and put Trump on the spot as to why he revoked the National Instant Criminal Background Check System's access to Social Security Administration data including the names of individuals receiving certain federal mental health benefits. If this is a mental health issue, and not a gun issue, as he and his party state, then why give easier access to guns to those that aren't mentally proficient enough to assume their risks and potential destruction of other human life?

22. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Also, why does this man exclusively write notes in Sharpie?

astereo likes this.
  23. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

instead of having schools for kids we'll just train guns to shoot other people with guns.

writing in sharpie is awesome. I won't hear anything to the contrary.

Wharf Rat likes this.

25. lol.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.