Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 224

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg I was gonna post in here earlier today but forgot!

My family had a massive blowout today over some wings lmao super bowl food getting srs!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

you can't even eat wings

curious what do you eat during something like the Super Bowl, not a veggie friendly day haha

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

how is that even possible over wings lol

I saw some shitty meme today where someone was like if a person brings cauliflower sauced wings kick them out immediately. people are weird about food for super bowl.

4. Kiana

CLEARLY u do not follow me on Instagram cause I posted my food! Veggie pigs in a blanket, sweet potato fries, jalapeno poppers without bacon, and 7 layer dip without meat.

My older sister asked if my dad was making wings just like a casual question and he said no. My little sis started FREAKING and said to order some and my dad was like ugh no cause he spent too much on other groceries and somehow this led to my little sister yelling and threatening to smack our other sister in the face and a storm out hahaha. Meat eater rage, can't relate!!

ChaseTx and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  5. Kiana

Omg a local place here makes Generals Cauliflower or whatever and it's soooooo good

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I don't have an insta gurl haha

7. CobraKidJon

I don’t know if you seen in the food thread but I’ve been trying to get some more vegan food when I eat out because I’m lazy to make it.

I also just saw a picture of generals cauliflower and it looks bomb.

Kiana likes this.
  8. Kiana

Luckily for u my life is so boring that most of what gets posted there also gets posted here lol only get like two somewhat even moderately interesting things to talk about a month so I gotta shout it out everywhere

9. Kiana

Also f this show that's on after the Superbowl. Talented people, still can't relate!

10. CobraKidJon

you got some pretty great pics tho also your nephew seems like the coolest also CHUCK E CHEEseeee

Kiana likes this.
  11. Kiana

He's kinda cool but he spent the night at my apt last night and legit woke up at 6:30am screaming over and over and I was like omg what and he was like "I HAVE BOOGERS" so that was v :sly:

12. CobraKidJon

that’s the kid experience that you cherish but also makes you not want to have kids. It’s the best. One time I was staying at my cousin’s house and their little 5 year old was crying like crazy at 6 am because she didn’t want to take a shower and I was like NOOOOO let me sleep. I got to their house at 2 am.

13. Kiana

Lol yes kids rope u in with their cuteness but then remind u why u have none. I adore kids more than anything and prefer talking to them over adults almost all of the time, but nothing cements my desire to have none like a child wailing bloody murder

14. CobraKidJon

a lot of my co-workers are around my age with kids and they are constantly like “oh Jonathan you’ll meet a lady that will make you want to have kids” and I’m like nope. Let me live my life enjoying kids through relatives.

15. Kiana

Ugh that's so condescending of them. I always trot out my "I'm the legal guardian of like twenty kids so leave me alone" line. But for real lol. I love kids and devote my life to them which is exactly why I wanna go home and not be around them. Just wanna go home and chill in my beloved silence!

16. CobraKidJon

I’m at a point where I’m still a good 3 or 4 years away from getting my career actually started so yeah even thinking about kids is a no from me. also sameeee. lately I’ve been just chilling and going down the rabbit hole that is YouTube.

17. So exciting life news tonight: I was robbed at gunpoint on my way home from my friend’s house. Good news is I still am alive. Bad news is they stole my iPhone XS Max. I’m just glad I’m safe but if anyone is feeling generous my PayPal is drewberinger@icloud.com

18. Dog with a Blog

The fuck! Sorry man. Glad you’re ok.

A warm welcome to L.A. I see :cringe:

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  19. Carmen SD

Trusted

One of my residents told me today that I am the best person, and meant it. It was really sweet for them to say that. They even told my ED that they thought I was the best.
    I’ve been told I’m a persons favorite before, but to hear that they think I’m the BEST was really something

Kiana likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

21. Kiana

22. Kiana

I shouldn't complain when other places are like the ice age right now, but it's 6 degrees and according to the weather app it feels like -5 and my apartment is suckly insulated so it a thousand percent feels like misery.

23. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Friends - I have news. I’m going to be a daddy!

ChaseTx, Jacob, dadbolt and 3 others like this.
  24. Kiana

l realized all the calendars on my desk are very wrong

IMG_20190213_091002.jpg
    IMG_20190213_090959.jpg

25. Rai

Hello Guys, I'm Rai.
    I have a songs lyrics website: LyricsSPICE.com
    Feel free to visit it and find exclusive songs QUOTE of new released songs.
    Hindi and English and French songs are all available.

Enjoy!