Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 223

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. No idea where to post this but I got into my dream school today and I feel great

2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Congrats! What school?

ryanfears likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I have to take a bus to Bakersfield tomorrow to go get my car and it has been a month since I saw it and I am so happy to get it back.

4. rebecca

Regular

I wish all my friends lived in Portland Maine with me. It's so sad coming home and being like "what should we do? go to a bar again?" when Portland has concerts and other cool events every night. My friend and I were talking about how my hometown had a music scene once but it's totally dead now and it's really too bad. And it's not even just that there is no music scene, there isn't much else to do at night or even during the day either.

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

it's like an apocalypse out here today. one highway I tried to go on was closed down because of all the winds causing accidents, and then when I went on to a different highway it's all shut down cuz a car burnt out and caught on fire. Fun fridays.

6. Jams

Trusted

I'm no longer allowed to wear skirts in public bc I'm 27 and still can't sit properly in them. Every picture from my Christmas party today you can almost see right up it. Why am I like thisssss????

Kiana likes this.
  7. Kiana

Murderers are so wild. Like imagine instead of just getting a divorce u think OR MAYBE ILL JUST KILL THEM THATS EASIER RIGHT and then actually doing it. Like a crime of passion I can kinda see. But planning a murder like it's the better option? Murderers with accomplices are even wilderer to me like how do u even put out feelers for that? I feel like everyone has said something like ugggh I wanna kill them! But to be serious and to have someone else be like...ok let's do it?? And if you're like oh naw man I was just venting/joking do they just go ......ha ....ha... Me too?

8. CobraKidJon

I got my car back last Friday and while it is amazing to get it back, I am constantly paranoid something is still wrong with the car and it sucks.

I also have been even more careful while driving so I guess yay to that.

9. Jams

Trusted

I have a good game plan for Christmas this year and I'm pretty excited. I bought a couple board games so now I can make everyone play and then no one will talk about politics!! Idk it sounds good in theory but we'll see if it actually works or not lol But I'm hopeful!!

Lex and supernovagirl like this.
  10. Kiana

I am sick and dying which sucks but we did get the first snowfall of the year on Christmas morning which is pretty magical

11. Jams

Trusted

I’ve been at my grandma’s house for a week and my dog is here with me. Despite my dog shitting on the rug and peeing on the couch (she literally has never done that before and is making me look like an ass!!) my grandma loves my dog and offered to watch her when I’m in Vegas!!! Saving me money!! And stress bc now I know my dog will be in good hands!

12. oldboot

Regular

what happened to cwhit?

heroinman likes this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

supernovagirl and Kiana like this.
  14. Kiana

15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lmaooo tag yrself I’m deff mimi (also I have not heard her referred to as that in forever and it’s just so right??)

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  16. windowbirds

close your eyes until tomorrow Supporter

i've been wracking my brain for the last half hour trying to remember this one music site from like 2003-2005ish that specialized in indie music that offered free legal single track downloads and it had a beige-y 8-bit like layout at one time.

17. Kubekss

Hi! Could you check my songs? 3 newest why? Because in this 3 songs i have 3 different styles, opionions are welcome :D
    My soundcloud Lil Cass

18. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I made the first payment on my student loan today and it was...a complicated feeling.

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

20. Kiana

21. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Gotta love the first day of the semester. First class and the professor is just reading the damn syllabus...

22. Amandine

hello!

23. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

24. CobraKidJon

@Kiana how is life kianaaa we need to bring this thread back lol