Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 220

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Violet Blair is really cool but I hate any allusion to capitalism so not into “Banks”

2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Maybe they just really like Elizabeth Banks

3. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I thought it was Blair too but did a double take cause it’s actually Bair lol

4. Jams

Trusted

all the kids in my neighborhood now love me bc I’m just giving them handfuls of candy. Hardly anyone is trick or treating bc it’s pouring down rain. I don’t need all this dang candy lol last kid is getting a bucketful!!

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I have discovered a fine lil line wrinkle thing by my mouth and I may be melting down a lil. Like I know it's inevitable and blah blah sexism and youth and stuff, but like ugh. At first I thought it was a lil acne scar but nope. I've had a few fine lines under my eyes for a long time but this is my first line anywhere else and my makeup settles into it funny and I'm just not about that!

6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

It really does suck starting to want to be into a lot of cool stuff.

I’m able to live ok since I still live with my parents and rent is getting absurd here.

so like I used to spend my money on video games but now it has grown to video games, shoes, clothing and comics so now I’m like ???

I want to support everything but it is so hard and it makes me sadz

7. Jams

Trusted

My trip to Vegas next year is already turning into a shit show lol I was supposed to go alone but then my mom wanted to go so I said cool, sounds good. Then she had some car repairs and was like idk if I can afford the Gwen ticket so I got her the ticket as a Christmas present (which was like 4x more than I normally spend on her but uh ok lol). Then she had MORE car problems and has no savings so not only did I have to loan her the money for the repairs, she drops on me that she still hasn't paid for her vacation from last year to Italy so she's like "well, since you were planning on going yourself can you just pay for the hotel???" So now I'm paying for the whole dang hotel bill. So instead of me saving money by her going with me I'm now spending more. And the $1000 I loaned her for car repairs was supposed to go to the hotel....and my hours at work just got cut on top of it all. Time to stress the fuck out yaaayyyyy!!

8. Kiana

Omg that's so weird of her to do like who does that tho???

Jams likes this.
  9. Jams

Trusted

I know!! And I'm trying not to get pissy with her bc it doesn't help any but like she just doesn't seem to get why I'm so frustrated by this whole thing which makes me even more mad. And then she makes me feel guilty for being upset with her bc she's always like "I don't know how I'm gonna pay for everything!!" and I know she doesn't make a lot of money but she shouldn't have agreed to go if she was already struggling with everything else.

10. Jams

Trusted

Oh and another reason to be mad: I found out Britney is gonna be in Vegas when I'll be there and my mom said the tickets were too expensive so we can't go.....Next time I go on a trip idc who wants to go I'm getting over my anxious self and going alone. Then I can do w/e I want and not get screwed over.

11. Kiana

Omg LEAVE HER IN THE HOTEL ROOM lmao I feel u tho. I went to Vegas with my mom last weekend to see xtina and while it wasn't awful I wish I had just gone with myself which makes me feel guilty.

12. CobraKidJon

so me and my dad work at the same place. He is like a regional manager so now my bosses are finding out he is my dad and are like "oh we have such high expectations for you then" sigh.

13. Kiana

Nobody I like better announce a tour anytime soon. I need to save and I can't be trusted to prioritize on my own. There are only like four artists rn I'd cave in and see and if any of them announce in the next few months I will be VEXED. nobody can announce anything until at least March I have declared it so !!

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Joe4th like this.
  14. CobraKidJon

my laptop is making loud noises everytime I use it and now I am sad.

15. Kiana

I just don't get any gratification from most sports. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone for it of course but I just don't get that diehard loyalty. I wish I did. I can always hear my neighbors cheering when a game is on and it seems fun. I've gone to some games and I was like meh. It was cool living in PDX when the blazers had a game cause that spirit was in the air but I just don't feel the same enthusiasm of it. I know it's not for everyone but man I'm such a forever stick in the mud!

16. Kiana

Also I just realized a week or so ago that I pronounce "bath" in an annoying way. Nobody pointed it out or anything I just realized I put a lot of emphasis and stress on the a. Like baaaaath. I wanna take a baaaaath. I need to use the baaaathroom. Wtf do I do that for??

17. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

oh my fucking god my apartment / apartment building might have fucking COCKROACHES in it. i am calling and demanding an exterminator to be here asap in the morning. fuck, this might be my last night in this apartment if that's the case :redanger::verysad:

18. Kiana

Target had Flamingo and cactus Xmas lights which I naturally bought and I'm so inspired to have the tackiest tree ever and get ridic decorations. It's a fake mini tree from the salvation army so I'm already halfway to my mission

ChaseTx likes this.
  19. Jams

Trusted

I think I might have gotten a raise and no one told me??? It's really hard to tell bc I'm paid on production and not hourly but I feel like I'm working as fast as normal but I'm making more money at the end of the day than I normally do???? Idk what's happening but I will happily take it obviously lol It's just really shocking bc my boss flat out told me to never ask for a raise bc I'd never get one but I've been there for around 8 years so I think it's about time I finally got one!! And my hours were cut but they restored them back to normal!!!

Kiana likes this.
  20. Carmen SD

Trusted

Passport “help”. I got my passport photo done and did the app online and printed it so I can take it to the post office. The only thing is the “color” portion of the app (the form I need has an orange color) won’t print in color. I was able to get my printer to print in gray scale and that’s it. I’ve cleaned the cartridges several times and nothing worked. I was lucky I was even able to get it to print at all. (Ink levels are fine and don’t have th extra money for “new” ink). So my question is does it matter that it’s not in “color” to easily identify the document? Or does it have to be color because I have absolutely no way else of printing.

21. CobraKidJon

looking for new cars is a BUMMER because I already miss my car.

22. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Damn bro didn’t know you were rich

St. Nate likes this.
  23. CobraKidJon

24. Kiana

I feel like part of me will always be that little kid who wants to stay up as late as possible and fight the tiredness. Every morning I assure myself that I will go to sleep early and just get allllll the sleep and then night comes and I wanna stay up and like I'm not even doing anything interesting I'm watching Friends and refreshing the internet. Siiiigh

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Kiana likes this.