Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 219

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Sometimes I'm out of the office all day which requires using a public restroom. As if that's not terrible enough, someone is trying to open the door and knock. Like... It says occupied. It's locked. What do u want from me.

2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I'm thinking of opening a "Immigrants" thread similar to like the city threads... unless I'm the only immigrant lol. Thoughts?

summertimejesus likes this.
  3. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Why not? I won’t be posting, but it’s a good idea.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  4. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Not sure where to ask this but I really want to get a holiday sweater and would love to know which bands make them, besides the ones that are easily found online!!

5. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Taking Back Sunday usually does. Or has in the past at least

6. Jams

Trusted

Decorated my porch for fall and look out there today and see a bunch of squirrels chowing down on my gourds. Now I have gourd guts everywhere. I was gonna get some pumpkins for decorating but guess I won’t now bc I’m sure they’ll eat those too lol

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

@Kiana making sure you saw that Britney had an announcement a week ahead of her announcing the new Vegas residency and then had like a 45 minute buildup only to have a display and wave and sign a couple of autographs, it was so ridic it was wonderful

8. Kiana

Lol omg I knew she had an announcement for her announcement and that her actual announcement was today but it happened while I was at the gym so I didn't see it but that sounds v on brand lol

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I forgot to mention that Work Bitch was playing in the background , I only caught the tail end because I wasn't sure exactly when it started

10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I didn’t even realize Britney had finished her last residency.

11. Emma William

LEACARVE

Hello Everyone!!!

12. CobraKidJon

I’m currently on my 3rd week of work and so far it has been pretty good. The job is very easy but also it’s pretty boring since I do that one thing for 8 hours.

I also have a festival coming up and Christmas season so this next 2 months should be FUNNNNN

13. Kiana

I was supposed to take Friday off but now I have to come in until noon. Worst part is I make my own schedule and did this to myself lmao oop. I forgot. I can't get out of it either sooooo yay. Oh well. My visions of waking up a lil late and going to the gym and taking my sweet time on Friday are out the window

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

[​IMG]

Kiana likes this.
  15. Kiana

Too accurate. And I even made the appt longer lol smh at first they just wanted an hour and I was like no I insist!!!

16. rebecca

Regular

I have absolutely no clue why I thought going back to school before I got my health straightened out was a good idea. I feel like I'm in over my head, and disability services and nice professors can only help me so much. I'm so stressed and worried I might fail and lose my scholarship but my symptoms are so bad it's hard to get much done. And the doctors aren't helping me much at all, they just tell me it's my Fibromyalgia or Hashimoto's Disease but don't prescribe me medications (besides Levothyroxine for thyroid) and don't give me any tips on how to cope. I need a new doctor but it's not like that's a quick, easy process. I don't know what to do.

17. CobraKidJon

I booked my airbnb for my trip to LA. It was a steal of a deal and it was super close to the venue.

The host sends me like this three page manual on the rules of the house and how to obtain the keys and the alarm system to know and I am just like WTF. This is all so complicated.

18. rebecca

Regular

I'm so good at genealogy research and if it were a more practical career choice that didn't mostly consist of freelance jobs, I'd forget about school and pursue a career in that field. I don't know how I'm so good at it or why it interests me so much but it's one of my favorite things. I really wish I could make a living off it but I might do freelance anyway because it's fun and anyone can get into the field regardless of educational background or anything.

summertimejesus likes this.
  19. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

:redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox::redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox: :redsox:

21. CobraKidJon

so my work has this thing where if you hit your production level, you get bonus money.

I am now hitting my goal so I am getting bonus money and I am so HYPED.

22. Kiana

I know people complain about resting bitch face but I'm so over having resting cry face. Idek. I've always had that look, like when I was a kid ppl would compare me to those Precious Moments dolls with the big teardrop eyes lmao. I'm like that sad Ben Affleck meme but like all the time! It sucks because people always think I'm intimidated or scared when I'm not, so I think I can be underestimated or taken advantage of?? Idk idk.

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

cute name overall but why is her name Banks, like I guess they'll probably call her Violet which is a nice name
    also Banks Violet sound like a band name

24. Kiana

I had to know that she was pregnant but I feel like I just did not remember she was pregnant lol

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I kinda forgot too haha, there's a lot going on