Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 217

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Whoa. I knew a guy from Fresno too! Fucking insane

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  2. Dog with a Blog

Everyone from Fresno knows each other it's a rule

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  4. CobraKidJon

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

do you know Kevin Federline, I need him to get me in touch with that woman he's been mooching off of

6. CobraKidJon

I would never know him

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I know people who have met Kevin and I have yet to get to Britney smh. Got closeish once but no dice. He comes to the bars every rare once and a while and supposedly brags about how much money he gets off brit which I choose to believe is true cause he sux and it sounds like something he would do

8. CobraKidJon

I love how the two things the Central Valley(Fresno) is known for is Kevin Federline and one of the dudes From Glee.

9. Kiana

I have family who lives in Fresno. Or I did. I think they all died or moved or something. Idk.

10. CobraKidJon

if they live in Fresno they probably stay here because most people never leave

11. Kiana

Lol same with my town but I will one day achieve my pop punk song heights and get outta this town!!

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I just looked up which Glee kid it was and poor Chris being lumped in with K-Fed haha

13. CobraKidJon

BEANS FROM EVENS STEVENS WAS BORN HERE WHAT

14. Kiana

I honestly don't recognize a single person on our "notable people" section of wiki. Except an old senator which doesn't count. Idk sometimes I get excited when I see owners of restaurants down here like that's a famous person lmao. Once we had a girl make it on like two eps of ANTM it was a huge deal and they had screenings and parties for her episodes until she got eliminated.

15. Kiana

I forgot about that episode of Supernatural that was supposed to take place in my town. I'll take that claim to fame even tho it clearly was not filmed here and was not even a little accurate geographically lol

16. Kiana

I am infuriated by this infomercial. It's for trolley bags to prevent ice cream and stuff melting over your other groceries. Like. Get the ice cream last??

17. Kiana

Replying to myself lol, but I think some of the creepiness is that he only wears shorts. Idk why this is bothersome for me, but when guys walk around shirtless in public not at the beach or a pool I am immediately just like ugh. Maybe because I associate that with when men are drunk and gross and take their shirts off and touch everyone and are all sweaty and gross at shows and stuff. Idk idk.

This has been a look into my psyche

18. CobraKidJon

I’ve only been out of work like three weeks and today was my first day of my new job.

I was actually dying because my body is so sore. They were even going to have us work OT and I was like oh noooo I’m going to die.

19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Is trolley what you call shopping carts?

We call them buggies

20. Kiana

I am directly quoting the commercial tbh idk anyone who calls them trollies except like Harry Potter!

ChaseTx likes this.
  21. I call them trolleys!

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

but you live in Harry potter land

Mary V, supernovagirl and ChaseTx like this.
  23. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

24. CobraKidJon

25. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

ChaseTx likes this.