Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 213

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I looked into teaching abroad and I wish I'd have done it right out of college before I accrued like debt and car payments and responsibility and stuff. Now I'm too set in my ways lol

Tbh I think I just need to go off on my own. Remove myself from my support system and branch out. They'd still be in the same state but I'd have my own little life and space. I have a job where I can easily transfer to other cities. Right now I'm just like screw it I should get a little studio apt on the coast and just make it work. And if it doesn't work after a while just transfer somewhere else. I need to stop having the mindset that everything is permanent

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

yeah rent prices are out of control, you should be able to live in any city making minimum wage, not the nicest area or biggest apartment but still in reason living in a city
    and it also sucks that doing good work that matters isn't rewarded financially, like money isn't everything but it's fucked up what pays well for the most part

Kiana likes this.
  3. Kiana

It's ridic how much rent is. I miss being a kid and day dreaming about the future and not understanding rent and cost of living lol

I know in my field I'm never gonna make a ton and that's fine but I feel like I should be able to live somewhere decent without 10000 roommates. And I know I'm better off than lots of people cause I make above minimum wage but I just feel so tied with student loans and car payments and stuff. I just want an apt bigger than my arm span where I make enough so i can occasionally do fun things. Part of me just wants to sell all my junk and start over as a minimalist or something. I feel like I get too concerned what other people think and this image instead of making the most of something

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  4. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

My girlfriend and her mom are traveling to one of those Gwen Las Vegas shows too next year haha

ChaseTx, iCarly Rae Jepsen and Jams like this.
  5. Kiana

WHY ARE THE VMAS ON A MONDAY? I TURNED ON MY TV AND PATD WAS PLAYING LIKE HOLD UP.

But they just showed Frankie grande and now I'm upset I was reminded

6. Kiana

There's a Latin category?? Get it, VMAS

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

presented by Liam Payne lol

8. Kiana

Lol prob cause he tried to hop on that bandwagon with j balvin. I did appreciate him not being able to open the envelope. Even tho others struggle too I like the idea that he's too dumb to open it.

9. Kiana

Omg are kkkamila and Frankie friends?? What an unholy alliance of extra desperation

10. Kiana Aug 20, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 20, 2018)
    Kiana

Oh my gawd maluma is playing?? Sigh I feel like I'm not making it to the gym tonight lol

Edit ew not Camila winning artist of the year. How sway how

11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

was just thinking how havana did indeed rule the radio world but I feel like the single after that just did not do good or my personal judgement is just being mean

12. CobraKidJon

also I found out today through facebook that J Balvin is playing the hockey area here that is never used and that is wild

13. Kiana

That it's yoooou baaaaybe song she has did rly well. It plays on radio constantly. But she was up against like Bruno and drake and cardi I think like come on lol

14. Kiana

Lol oh my gawd Madonna is making this Aretha tribute all about herself I am dying of embarrassment

15. CobraKidJon

no way did camilla just win video of the year what

16. Kiana

Lenny Kravitz?!?!

Madonna is getting dragged in the morning for that tribute to herself

I am truly convinced that Camilas success is bought don't even @ me like ok she had some radio hits that are genuinely catchy but no way she wins those awards over the other nominees that is just nonsense. Fake news sry

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I don't know what happens in the Havana video, Look What You Made Me Do and This Is America are like the only videos from the last year I can describe, maybe a Drake video, why is this still a thing

Kiana likes this.
  18. Kiana

Aaand once again I have to pay for hoteling that costs 5x more than the tickets love the middle of nowhere it's like so super fun living here #FreeKiana

19. CobraKidJon

where are you even staying dang

20. Kiana

Just like normal hotels and air bnbs in Portland. But when tickets are only like $15-35 usually and hotels or air bnb are expensive af after fees if I wanna stay somewhere I won't be murdered it adds up and that's not even factoring in gas sigh

I hate when a hotel seems like a good deal and then it adds the fees at the end and I die inside. Or when Groupon is like wooo only $60/night hahaha jk actually the one night ur staying is over double that have fun!!!

I also didn't establish if the ppl going with me are paying me back :chin:i feel like they won't but I'm not about that traveling alone lyfe

21. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Kiana do you use those sites that are like...blind bookings and you don’t find out where it is until after? I’ve found some insanely cheap deals on there

22. CobraKidJon

I am still being lazy about getting my airbnb/hotel for when i go to la in a few months.

also working 6 days while going to school also is no fun. I can never do anything fun.

supernovagirl likes this.
  23. Kiana

I've had two kids this week ask me if I smile all day lmao. And then today the gas station attendant told me not to stop smiling when he said goodbye. It's so funny cause if someone asked me to describe myself I would NOT say smiley like I picture myself the opposite all Daria or April Ludgate or something I guess that's how I feel on the inside but my face betrays me

24. timmyh

got in fight iwth dad

he was pissing me off. he was all cussing and throwing stuff. some guy asked me to help him carry a box and i said sure let me run this board around the corner real quick. when i came back around he had already carried the box

my dad ran up to me screaming"when someone asks you to help you do it!!!"

so i said " i was going to i had to run the board over"

he said "i dont care it could wait"

i then sai d"oh my god, why didnt you ****ing help you were right there"

he yelled back "just ****ing do it"

i grabbed his shirt and sai d"yell at me again and ill knock your teeth down your throat" and put my leg behind his and kocked him over on his back

he made a weird noise and started crying

i laughed and said "im tired of your ****"

he then said " dont bother coming to work tomorrow"

and i said"whatever dude, i dont see why anyone likes working with you, those two over there said your always pissed off"

he said "just go now"

i said "seya...oh and thatss for good. have a nice life bitch ass"

25. Kiana

I sat on my couch I never sit on and from this vantage point I saw the most demonicly large spider web omfg that means there's probably a demon spider lurking around too smhhhh